• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruko171

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 12, 2012

Yeah I can take you on buddy. I'll point you to the right places.

My preferred method of contact is Windows Live Messenger, but I am available to meet whatever way you would like to contact me. Here are my contact details.

[email protected] - WLM/MSN
Gavz93 - Skype
Or you can send me a Visitor Message on my profile or a Private message by clicking here.

Hey there, I can help you out. I'll show you the options you have for making a game and so on :]

My preferred method of contact is Windows Live Messenger, but I am available to meet whatever way you would like to contact me. Here are my contact details.

Gavz93 - Skype
Or you can send me a Visitor Message on my profile or a Private message by clicking here.

I added you on skype and messenger :3 I hope to hear from you soon

Wasteland

I'm nobody
Years

1) What boards are you most interested in?
I guess it would be the Art Gallery and its subforums
2) What boards are you most interested in getting to understand?
Not really sure what this means, so I'll go with Art Gallery again
3) Would you like to venture out into other parts of the forum?
Maybe Other Chat ...
4) Are there any specific things you're looking to do while you're here?
Nothing specifical, just passing the time really

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The 2nd question is asking what you're interested in learning more about in terms of the sections we offer here. Maybe you want to learn more about the gaming discussions, ROM Hacking? Those are just examples.

Although Abnegation currently has two mentees, he might have room for a 3rd. Since your 2nd choice is Other Chat, maybe our Off-Topic mentor/moderator Razor Leaf can take you in. :D He'll show you around the section, as well as some of the off-topic sections where you can get to know other members. :3

Wasteland

I'm nobody
Years
The 2nd question is asking what you're interested in learning more about in terms of the sections we offer here. Maybe you want to learn more about the gaming discussions, ROM Hacking? Those are just examples.

Although Abnegation currently has two mentees, he might have room for a 3rd. Since your 2nd choice is Other Chat, maybe our Off-Topic mentor/moderator Razor Leaf can take you in. :D He'll show you around the section, as well as some of the off-topic sections where you can get to know other members. :3

Oh thank you:3
Yeah, for the second I guess OC would be the choice
Should I contact him or he'll contact me?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The mentor will post here, then he'll contact you via PM, VM or MSN (if he posts his MSN here). If there's no answer for a while, then you can send me a PM. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'm perfectly happy to take you on Wasteland, if you would rather someone more savvy with the Art Gallery. If you want to contact me you can do so on the forums or you can follow my contact details below:

Gavz93 - Skype

If you would rather someone from Other Chat that's not a problem, but I can help you out there also. Hope to hear from you!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Hey Wasteland. If you wanna go with Abnegation then that's cool, but I'll post here too to show that I'm happy to have you. I'll PM you my contact details in a minute!

Wasteland

I'm nobody
Years
Since I'm okay with both and since Abnegation got a lot to do, I'll pick Razor Leaf
But, still ... thanks :3

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Hey, it's Rune. I'm just posting to ask for a little guide here in the forums~ ^_^

Well, I'm most interested in the "Creative Discussions" area, but I'm set on Fan-fiction.

Specifically, role-playing ^_^ Just someone to teach me the ins and outs.

Besides Creative Discussions? Maybe game-play Discussions?

Not really. Participate in an RP or two, then post a fic. Other than that, just someone to talk to in-forums. Don't have any other modes of communication besides that.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think you'll learn a lot about our RP corner. It's quite an active section, and very nice as well! There are a few roleplays that are really good, and some are worth joining. :D

Miss Doronjo & Roswell are both RPers, and both mentors of the section. So if you'd like to learn about the section, one of them (primarily Doronjo, since he's been looking for a mentee for a while now!) will take you in asap! :)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hey, it's Rune. I'm just posting to ask for a little guide here in the forums~ ^_^

Well, I'm most interested in the "Creative Discussions" area, but I'm set on Fan-fiction.

Specifically, role-playing ^_^ Just someone to teach me the ins and outs.

Besides Creative Discussions? Maybe game-play Discussions?

Not really. Participate in an RP or two, then post a fic. Other than that, just someone to talk to in-forums. Don't have any other modes of communication besides that.

I'll be happy to take you in.:3

You can either VM me, PM me, or maybe you can IM me by adding my e-mail: [email protected]

Don't worry, it's gonna be fuuuun, rawr~~

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Well, that sounds promising. I'll hold you on to that. I'm sure we'll have fun then.

So PM then? I don't really do IMs, Facebook maybe, but that's another story. And I don't really know what VM stands for, and even I do, I doubt I would be using that.

I'm looking forward to working/chatting/talking/playing/etc with you. I'll be waiting for your PM~ ^.^

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2016
Trading Corner
Black and White. (I really want to complete my pokedex.)
On the parts I want to know, Yes. Not the Art Gallery tho, unfortunately I'm not into that.
Trade. I missed like all events of pokemon black and white up until Reshiram and Zekrom.

Few things to say: As you can see, I like to trade since I want to complete my pokedex.
My main goal in pokemon is completing the pokedex then battling other ppl. I just started in pokemon Black with a tepig and a lvl 100 event zekrom ( IT DOESNT LISTEN TO MEH, JUST LIKE EXCADRILL IS NOT LISTENING TO IRIS) I would also appreciate if you could give me hints to beating the elite four, the second time.

My pokemon white was given to me with a kyurem, game finished but all it has is a kyurem. all were traded.

I really hope I get a mentor that understands me.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Trading Corner
Black and White. (I really want to complete my pokedex.)
On the parts I want to know, Yes. Not the Art Gallery tho, unfortunately I'm not into that.
Trade. I missed like all events of pokemon black and white up until Reshiram and Zekrom.

Few things to say: As you can see, I like to trade since I want to complete my pokedex.
My main goal in pokemon is completing the pokedex then battling other ppl. I just started in pokemon Black with a tepig and a lvl 100 event zekrom ( IT DOESNT LISTEN TO MEH, JUST LIKE EXCADRILL IS NOT LISTENING TO IRIS) I would also appreciate if you could give me hints to beating the elite four, the second time.

My pokemon white was given to me with a kyurem, game finished but all it has is a kyurem. all were traded.

I really hope I get a mentor that understands me.
Heya! I'd be happy to mentor you in the ways of Pokemon trading. I can also try to help you collect the rare Pokemon that you missed out on. There may be freebies involved. :3

Here's my main contact information:
MSN: [email protected]
IRC: Click this to learn how to enter the Trade Corner chatroom. I'm usually there as Blade.
Feel free to VM/PM me too. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2012
Breeding, Recording for Youtube (Walkthroughs and other stuff),
Current and/or Older Generation Pokemon Gaming (Honestly anything got to with Pokemon would be good..lol)
Understanding how to Record and Emulate.
Yeah if there's something intresting on it.
Make new friends, get better at Pokemon and record with some friends off of this.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2012
All of them
All of them
YEAH
Learn more about ROM hacking (especially scripting)

Maybe I'll ask for dragon456 as my mentor? He might be able to elp me with my ROM hacking...

Years
I don't think I need to use the template..... I am very knowledgable in most aspects of Pokemon, it's been one of my main passions in life, ever since i was six. I think I'm going to use most of the threads, not just one. I'm here on this thread because.... I want help with competitive battling and trading. I just know the very basics on the most complex parts of battling. People have been wiping the floor with me online. Walls, sweepers, BP'rs... Huh?!? But I want very badly to become a pro.It's very embarasing to know all this other stuff about pokemon, and be a total n00b online.And trading....for me, it's just a conversation of sad faces with the other person. Very frustrating. Elite Four Lucian? Would you like me? You're just who I need.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
All of them
All of them
YEAH
Learn more about ROM hacking (especially scripting)

Maybe I'll ask for dragon456 as my mentor? He might be able to elp me with my ROM hacking...

You can either ask him or you can wait for him to come to you. I already alerted him of your presence as well as your need of help of ROM Hacking.

I don't think I need to use the template..... I am very knowledgable in most aspects of Pokemon, it's been one of my main passions in life, ever since i was six. I think I'm going to use most of the threads, not just one. I'm here on this thread because.... I want help with competitive battling and trading. I just know the very basics on the most complex parts of battling. People have been wiping the floor with me online. Walls, sweepers, BP'rs... Huh?!? But I want very badly to become a pro.It's very embarasing to know all this other stuff about pokemon, and be a total n00b online.And trading....for me, it's just a conversation of sad faces with the other person. Very frustrating. Elite Four Lucian? Would you like me? You're just who I need.

Unfortunately, Elite Four Lucian is currently inactive, so I'm looking for a spare Competitive Battling mentor. Though, if you would like to learn about trading, then my good friend TwilightBlade can teach you how. She's such a sweetie when it comes to trading, and really nice.

Forever is also a Competitive Battler, so she can also teach you how to *win* at battles, as well as provide you with advice. She's quite the expert.

Choice is all yours though. Both mentors are available & willing to take you in. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back