• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
except me.
It's okay, I don't have a life, either.

I can cook, I just am too lazy to, most of the time. People apparently like my cooking, though. ._.

Might be inactive, by the way. I lost my glasses yet again. Which reminds me- Nathan, I thought you had bad vision? I just realized that you weren't wearing glasses in that picture you posted of yourself.

Edit:
Not when they're hot anyway
Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I kinda can cook, but I'm a bit stupid in the kitchen so I don't do it that often. :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I can make... Spaghetti and sauce. Other than that it's pretty much boxed things like Mac 'n Cheese, etc etc. I do want to learn how to cook more things but at the same time I'm scared I'll blow up the kitchen attempting.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to the club of people who don't have a life Jess!
My vision is bad but i don't wear my glasses 100% of the time. I think i'll use them less now.

Years
When I try to cook I somehow take the flavor out of everything I touch. No one ever enjoys my cooking but they eat it anyway because they're nice.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hey, Roc. Didn't even recognize you because of the new theme haha.

I forgot to say that I also seem to be incapable of cooking without ending up with burns. Heck, I nearly started a fire while making ramen. ._.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I can make things from a box like Hamburger Helper/Mac and cheese and things that you can make in the microwave and Ramen noodles. Im a great chef xD I can also bake cookies and brownies and stuff, Im better at baking.

Years
Putting stuff in the microwave is about the extent of my cooking skills. I tried baking cookies once and it ended disastrously.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm not very good at cooking. All I can confidently cook are instant noodles, eggs, rice, carbonara, macaroni & cheese...and that's about it. I can kinda cook other stuff such as fried rice and vegetables, but I need guidance because I'm afraid I might do something wrong and spoil everything. If I'm cooking, I need step-by-step instructions, either written or spoken, as an indicator that I'm doing the right thing lol. I want to learn how to cook properly, but I'm afraid that's going to take quite a while.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I made some delicious chocolate brownies for Easter, but ruined them by covering them in nasty hot fudge... But that's fine with me, because I normally fail at brownies :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Mmmm I make the best cookies. White chocolate chip. So nommy.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The first time I made cookies by myself was when I made sugar cookies 2 years back for a get together with friends. I ended up adding too much sugar and they caramelized too much in the oven causing them all to stick to the pan. I had to throw away about half on the first baking sheet and some on the other. .-. But the ones that I managed to save turned out alright. A bit too sugary according to my brother but I enjoyed them. ^_^

Usually I bake them with my dad and I roll the dough into balls and place them on the sheet. Usually chocolate chip or already made up cookies that you just need to bake.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I've tried baking with my mother's assistance before :3 We used a recipe that came out of a recipe book for marble cakes. After watching my mother bake for a number of times, I tried my hand at it myself. I did all the measuring and sifting and mixing the ingredients while my mother helped out with the oven and the nitty gritty details. The marble cake turned out juuuuust right! T'was so moist and chocolatey~ I brought some to class and everyone said that my mother should open a bakery. xD

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Wow, you all seem so skilled in culinary arts... I baked only ONCE in my life and it was a cupcake. The cupcake turned out to be the color of poop green... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back