• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Indeed. He likes to tease and make fun of other students. He never does to me, for some reason.

Wow, okay.
My uncle just got home from the hospital recently. I know he likes horses (that's really all I know about his interests), so I figured I'd draw one to give him. I googled "Horse" and found pictures of horse meat haha.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Maybe he fears you. Who knows?
Well then, you should have googled "Cute horse". Horse meat is not gross as I say. Even if I didn't try it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I can't exactly picture a 69-year-old former marine being afraid of me! Haha.
You...ate horse meat? What did it taste like?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I was just trying to imagine a scenario who didn't involve a teacher and his student making out.
JNathan said:
Even if I didn't try it
I don't know if I'll try horse ever but pigs meat taste good.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh that mental image. D:
I appreciate you not turning that into a joke, though.

Oh, I get it.
Yes, it is. So is turkey, but I haven't eaten it in months because I'm allergic to it. I prefer breathing over eating turkey.

Edit:
Hey, Arrow. c:
I'm pretty good. I should get off here soon, though- I have to get up early tomorrow.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Jess: I won't turn it to a joke unless you want to. I respect you too much for that. Why all this sudden emotion
Hey Arrow! I'm doing good and you?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Arrow
I don't have spring break. T: But I have something to do tomorrow, so I need to get up early.

@Nathan
Thanks- I think. c;

I really need to stop procrastinating and finish that drawing.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I dunno if I asked this before but are you asian Arrow?
Students making out with teachers=subject to avoid at all costs.
Edit : I know this will break the DCC's heart but I gotta go. I'm too sleepy to stay. Goodnight!

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Ohh i understand...well,that's bad,sorry about that and hope things work well with you,Slendy-chaan :3

Nath-kun..Me no asian..i come from the land of Pharaohs! ^.^

Nightyyyy Nath-chan! *waves*

soon i'll do the same too.. *yawn*

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That's neat, Arrow. c:

You guys already know that I'm from Pennsylvania. More specifically, a crime-ridden city of drug dealers.

Goodnight, Nathan!
I'll be leaving soon, as well.

Sir Codin

I've been thinking I should start keeping a list of annoying things people do that piss me off and post it in my blog. What do you guys think?

Sir Codin

That's the thing, I need to start making one. I sometimes get irritated a lot, then I usually forget about it.

I need to find out more about what sets me off.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It might get a little tiring. If you don't make it funny or something, you'll just look like a whiner. :(

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
A list about things that annoy you....a person who always gets annoyed easily really needs to be literally on his or her toes keeping that list updated almost every second then. xD Don'tttt think it's such a good idea. Well, for me that is ahha.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I am easily angered or annoyed, so a list of what tick me off would take way too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back