• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B2W2 starter

Starter for B2W2

• The smug Snivy

Votes: 110 35.3%
  • The tough Tepig

Votes: 69 22.1%
  • The O-Adorable Oshawott

Votes: 133 42.6%

• Total voters

blue

gucci
Years
At first it was going to be Snivy purely because of the fact that it's the one I've used the least but I'm kinda thinking I want to go with Tepig now, hmm...

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Wish we had new starters, but i'll probably go with Tepig because I already use Oshawott and I don't really like Snivy.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2012
It'll be Snivy for me, but I never end up using my starters for too long so it doesn't really matter I guess haha.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 11, 2012
Snivy. It will be the first time I've ever used the grass starter unless you count Yellow, but a grass snake is too awesome. I was going to use it in B/W, but since B2/W2 is about to come out I figured save it for there and enjoy my Oshawatt, who's really my favorite Unova starter.

Funny how after I decided that, my little cousin showed me the B2/W2 animated trailer with Mei using a Serperior.

Years
Althought I haven't played this game, I will pick Oshawott as my starter partner soon when English version released. Oshawott and its evolution is the only B2W2 starter Pokèmon can learned Ice type moves. Its annoying me when meet Dragon Pokèmon. So, I will save an ice type moves to sweeping out Dragon Pokèmon. When its evolving to Samurott, its SP Attack stats will support my Ice type moves who regularly based in SP Attack.

vlay

Picnicker
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Hmmm maybe I will pick Oshawott, because when I played Black & White, I never using Oshawott until ending. lol
So I pick Oshawott :) and he very cute >w<

Years
I went for Oshawott in Black and it was the best decision I've made poke-wise! I sweeped many gym leaders with Samurott alone, I picked Snivy for White and it was so hard for me to make use of... very limited Moveset and generally I didn't like using it
I might go with Tepig because of the lack of decent fire types pokes at start, but Oshawott would still be a choice :3

Years
Not saying I'm a huge fan of snivy or anything, cuz' im not, but @all you Snivy haters, Snivy isn't supposed to be easy, I thought you said pokemon is too easy anyways on the Assist/Challenge modes thread.
Unless I'm mistaken,
-Tepig is the EASY choice for the game, and will make your journey nice n' smooth.
-Oshawott is average, not too easy, not too hard.

And
-Snivy is the choice for trainers who want a challenge on their journey.
And these are based apon the Gyms/Elite4

But anyways, I'm probably gonna pick Oshawott or Tepig, because I have used all 3 of them before and I am using Snivy in my current game. Whether I pick Tepig or Oshawott will probably be based apon what starter Mochaccino will pick because we are planning to play through together.

Back