• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you do your best thinking?

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Question is simple, where do you go when you need to think? Also, why do you think you think there the best?

As for me...

In the tub, on my bed or on the can.

I think there the best probably because it's completely secluded and my mind does tend to wander wherever I am. :P

So, where do YOU do your best thinking and why?

reyzn

Years
Probably in bed and under the covers when all the lights are turned off. That's when I feel totally at ease and separated from everyone else.

Dirtyjerry

TJ Kitchen
Years
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Sitting in my truck listening to some good music, or in my room by myself with all of the lights off.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
in the dark, or i walk over to the park. since it is normally cold here and kids are in school still its pretty deserted. its right across the street from my house so its a really nice place to think

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
outside O: Sometimes I'll just stand about on my front porch or walk around and the natureness of my surroundings are usually quite nice for thinking :D

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
My best place to think is somewhere high up, like a big hill. That way I can see the whole city, which gives me plenty to think about.

Though I seem to have an easy time thinking about things anywhere, even if I'm doing some other activity.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
Years
The best place to think is anywhere I can't think. My thinking goes around in circles, getting nowhere.
The best place to do that is when I'm in bed and can't sleep xD

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
At night in bed with the door FULLY closed.
I don't like light either, it's the best way to think things over.
However, without night, it's still probably in my comfy new chair =3

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 20, 2010
Walking around outside in the rain at about 4am. You would not believe how clear my mind goes then.

Ayselipera

I don't assign myself a certain thinking place. If I need to think I'll just sit wherever I am and think. I do notice however that I do my best thinking at night when I'm laying in my bed right before I go to sleep. I guess it's because at that time everything is quiet and the day's activities are over. For me at least.

Back