• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Same, I would've chosen Tepig, then I saw it's evo's. So, then I went for Snivy because it had great evo's and a cool start...then my friend claimed it. So I got to choose Tepig or Oshawott. I claimed Oshawott. Heck, at least it has a cool 2nd evo, though the 3rd evo is 3 of 5. I feel sorry for the third friend who has to end up with Tepig.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Well, I've always liked Tepig, and don't really see anything wrong with it's evolutions... But.
The anime Oshawott was... adorable. xDD;;
That's probably the reason why I'm choosing it. Not to mention it's evolutions are awesome. |D
Snivy... well. Snivy's okay. xDD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Same here. I'm contemplating watching Best Wishes! but... I'm too lazy to do so. XD:

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Best Wishes! is freaking amazing. It's not as good as the first few seasons (I put the stopper at the end of Johto), but it's still pretty good. Plus, Ash has the most adorable team ever so far, save for Pikachu.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 1, 2016

I've tried watching some of Best Wishes, but then I saw Ash's eyes.
I think I'm done with the anime for good.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hoping I go get it with my Cousin and Siblings by Friday. If he doesn't come pick me up on Friday, then I'll be walking over to Gamestop myself and getting it that day.

ShadowMrk

Intangible
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018

I don't usually go to Gamestop for events, I just wait a month later for them to go to the Wi-Fi servers.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Celebi is too Celebi-ish to be as awesome as Celebi.
Hang on...that doesn't make any sense.
Every other pokemon is to much like that nerd Celebi to be as awesome as Celebi.
That doesn't make any sense either...
Celebi isn't awesome enough as Celebi.
You know what, screw this.
-
Do you think B/W is the final pokemon game...ever?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I heard correctly, they're making something for the Wii after B/W. I don't remember the details though.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

Yeah, I heard that they're making a full length RPG, like Colosseum and Gales of Darkness, with graphics similar to Battle Revolution. I'm looking forward to it, whenever it comes out. xD;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've never played Battle Revolution, but I heard that the attacking speed was really slow. Hopefully it'll be sped up for the Wii game.

Back