• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
He doesn't move? Then why is it scary? I heard bad things but never played it.

The music gets louder when you see him and it shows a close up of his face with someone screaming in the background. He can also get you from behind if you stand still for too long, but otherwise you never see him move.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ugh I hate close-ups with screaming. Such a cheap scare.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Imo it's overrated to say the least. It is honestly not so scary as most people tend to tell everybody. Just some guy appearing at random coupled with some noise.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Honestly I don't even want to half-see Slender because I'm easily scared. Sorry!

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Honestly I don't even want to half-see Slender because I'm easily scared. Sorry!

That scene isn't even scary haha its more funny than anything just because its Smosh that's in the video and they freak out when they lose.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I played the game Slenderman, and I got to say, the only thing creepy is the sound that happens when he gets close to you :P

Just tone down the volume and it won't be as scary anymore, it would into a suspense kind of game xD

Btw, how about Doom 3? That game scared me when I played it :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah that kind of ruins the suspense of it, doesn't it?

Also, TF:

H8xvA.gif

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That's why I decided against posting it in that thread and spoilered it lol.

*adds gif to forum weapons*

Haha, I have...92 gifs to choose from when I need a forum reaction. :3 I'm happy, that's the first time I've found a good chance to use that one!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, I was being nosy and looking at the older posts here. I missed the Slenderman discussion oops.

I've spent the last 45 minutes researching blue tongued skinks on the internet. >_> I now have quite a bit of information, but I'm too lazy to piece it all together at the moment. I'm considering adopting one, and this will act sort of as my own homemade caresheet.

Also, I should mention that I won't be around here as often. By "here" I mean PC in general. I really shouldn't have online friends that know more about me than people offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back