• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do you want to become a mod?

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
Alrighty. I know that there are some of you PC members out there dying to become a mod. So, this is a poll solely for the people who wish to someday become mods. My question to you is:

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
Years
Meh, I think everyone who isn't a Mod already wants to become one somewhere in their hearts. Humans have a undying need for power. xD

The main reason I would want to become a Mod is because I would be able to make the Forums a better place for the other members, and that I could prevent PC from being ruined by rulebreakers and spammers. As well as their being a Mod Lounge. xD

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Why are you just kidding about the lounge? It's great... it's completely *mumblemumblemumble* *gets gagged by Andy and Erica* Oh well :P

For me, I wanted to become a mod, as at the time, I just wanted to be noticed by people. Earning a mod position would have at least made some people notice me, and stuff XD Now, I only want to become an S-Mod for the orange title, and to see the HQ. So what if I'll be able to ban people and stuff, I'll be orange <3<3 XD

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
Years
Why I want to be a mod.

Bayleef said:
Meh, I think everyone who isn't a Mod already wants to become one somewhere in their hearts. Humans have a undying need for power. xD

The main reason I would want to become a Mod is because I would be able to make the Forums a better place for the other members, and that I could prevent PC from being ruined by rulebreakers and spammers. As well as their being a Mod Lounge j/k xD
Couldn't say it any better then that Bayleef!

Dark Sora

Banned
Years
Phoenix Zero said:
Alrighty. I know that there are some of you PC members out there dying to become a mod. So, this is a poll solely for the people who wish to someday become mods. My question to you is:

Well, I'm not dying to become a mod. I really dont care if I become a mod, anymore XD

However, it would be pretty cool if I did. Make PC a better place, I would. Even though I wouldnt have that much power XD

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
Years
Phoenix Zero said:

I want to be a mod here someday and I?m trying to work up to my goal. I?m not doing if for any publicity, respect, or power. For me, the reason why I want to be a mod is to help out people, make the community a better place, keep nasty spammers out of here, and help out the community's other mods. That?s it basically but there are other reasons that I can't remember at the moment. Heck, if I was modded I would be the youngest mod on PC.

Last edited:

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
O.o; I need ... power! ^_^; Kidding. I'm not a ruthless power abuser like ... o.o;;

ACtually, I have a faint wanting of being a mod, but if I wanted to be one (dying), I guess It'd be just for being famous. O_o;;; Either that, or nothing.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
I'd like to become a mod so I could get the evil SPAMmers out of here [I hate them. They clog up threads. o.o;], help people [Like I do now {I think}, just more so ^_^], to have the pwetty colored name [gray isn't my color...but it could be XD], and the ability to see Moderators' Lounge. [Man, if I think Andy's scary in the DCC, I don't know if I wanna see him in there. XD]

So yeah. Those are some of the reasons.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
I would love to be a mod because the glory, the power, and the kindness given to me since IRL, I do not have such will at all. PC is like my home since I chat here mostly every hour, except midnight hours, homework hours, eating hours, working and going out hours! xD But they are seldomly half of what I spend at PC. I'd love to help others achieve their goals at PC and I'd love to be a known face for a while. I hope to make a better place of this PC by increasing the populations of the community and by making everyone feel positive that PC is our grand home. I hope to spark up everyone's lives with happiness and love. I will rid of the evil lurking in the community. =3

I wouldn't mind if I wouldn't be a mod since I already gained many friends here. There's already enough mods to not include me, anyways. ;_;
o.o I've noticed that Pokemon TCG has no mod.

Last edited:

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
well, there's the great urge to have supreem power over all the earth...
and the satifaction that, you made it to being a mod, good for you!
XD
edit: ooo! and your name gets to be in a prettyful color! O.O

Last edited:

Trent

TrentTech Founder
Years
I'm not dying to become a mod, but It'd be cool if I did...here are some reasons:
??I can help PC
??I get to have the last word in a spammer's thread since I'd close it
? I'd get at least 1 MOTM vote (Man, even newbies get MOTM votes, yet I don't...)
? Bigger PM Box
??Mod Lounge access

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
I would wanna become a mod so that

1. I can help out the biggest Pokemon Communty more.
2. Be a bigger part of the community.
3. Because I would like the responsibility and to like to know that people would trust me with that responsibility.

I would only want to be one to help out others, I am not bothered about the bigger PM Box and stuff like that.
Pokemon_Veteran

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Well I know Arctic wish you won't be the youngest, if I joined that is! xD
To put it simple..i'm getting freaked out be people getting banned for no reason..I'd guess I want to find out why..
Also because I have a dying need to tell everyone that I'm crazy..
Added on to all the answers people have already posted!

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I wanna be a mod so I can have that purty name XD Actually I always said I was gonna be a mod, but I never believed it myself ^^; I would just say that to play around and stuff since I knew a lot about anime but I didn't actually think I was mod material at the time...And here I am XD

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Me, I honestly want to be a mod because I know that I could help PC. Though my area of expertise doesn't go far beyond the gameboy games, or roleplaying. However, I do believe that I could help PC more as a mod than I could a member. ^_^

Sawyer

���
Years
i'm a mod on other forums, and it's really not all that fun XD it's a lot of work. i'd wanna be a mod so i could have *truthful* more power. XD

Back