• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
Years
Hey there, i'm slightly new too. Welcome to PC and hope you have fun :)

*Merged post*
Trust me, as long as you don't type like a blind/scene kid, and post stupid threads all the time, you'll be fine...

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
Years
Well good, cuz people rag on new people ALL the time for not reading the rules. Anyways, it's nice to have a new addition, and let me be the second to say welcome. I'm semi-knowledgeable so please don't hesitate to ask me for help.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome to PC! Good that you've read the rules already. You'll have no problem....

So, explore a little, find out what interests you, and have fun!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Thank you for not flaming the new guy, I am looking in at the Battle section atm.

Don't worry, we don't flame people here at PC.

Kryssi, please don't post more than once in a welcome thread, it's against the NU/W Rules. Yeah, the thread creator is the only one with that right. XD So try not to do it again, thanks. :)

Anyway, welcome to PC, Crazed_One. Hope you have fun here. :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Of course we wouldn't flame new members!
(That would be too many people to flame... xD)

In all seriousness, welcome to the forums!
We sure have been getting quite a few members who have read the rules before diving off into the "Land-of-Posting."
It's nice to see such an influx of responsible members joining our humble community!

The pleasure is all ours, Crazed One.
Thank you for joining the Pokécommunity!

Take care~

Crazed_One

Lalala
Years
Don't worry, we don't flame people here at PC.

Kryssi, please don't post more than once in a welcome thread, it's against the NU/W Rules. Yeah, the thread creator is the only one with that right. XD So try not to do it again, thanks. :)

Anyway, welcome to PC, Crazed_One. Hope you have fun here. :D

I just like to test ;) and thank you all again for such a warm welcome!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hello there Crazed_One, I am loving the name it has a nice little *ding* to it haha!

Anyway welcome to PC, it is great too see you have read the Community Rules, but have you checked out the Frequently Asked Questions? They can help out quite a bit as well I must admit haha!
(I have a habit of saying haha now! xD)

I am loving the Raikou picture as well, Raikou is my favorite out of the 3 legendary dogs of Johto, I don't know why he just looks cool!

Welcome to PC, have fun posting, making lots and lots of great friends and so on!

Crazed_One

Lalala
Years
Hello there Crazed_One, I am loving the name it has a nice little *ding* to it haha!

Anyway welcome to PC, it is great too see you have read the Community Rules, but have you checked out the Frequently Asked Questions? They can help out quite a bit as well I must admit haha!
(I have a habit of saying haha now! xD)

I am loving the Raikou picture as well, Raikou is my favorite out of the 3 legendary dogs of Johto, I don't know why he just looks cool!

Welcome to PC, have fun posting, making lots and lots of great friends and so on!

Thank you *Dark*Master, I like your name as well =) And I havn't checked that out, I will do so immediatly, after saying thank you about the Raikou picture, I will pm you the link as I don't have 15 posts yet.

Back