• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I can't believe all the good reception this signature got, many people this is my best signature since the Oshawott one but it was probably the hashtag with the hidden joke inserted that made it cool.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm not gonna say anything since it happened a good bit ago, other than to take Pokey's advice because it's good advice.

Alsooooooooo idek. I have crap to do today e_e

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I might just give up tbh. idk you guys might as well do the same - about reaching a high number, ofc.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I was broken long ago in my hopes of achieving a high number here :U I stick around for the usually good company o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would hope you and everyone else would have support when something bad happens.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

*casts Curaga on this thread* Dis place needs luffles too :c

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Mr. Good Times... I'm afraid you know too much. Mind a cup of congratulatory coffee? I swear there's nothing wrong with it 0:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back