• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
Wow the video and the screen shots are so amazing keep with those updates!

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
That "Carlos" from emerald is called "Noland".

Remember that.

Great script!!

You look at the walls so that it can tell you the answer!!

Interesting!!

ok thnx ^^ i'll fix it directly
and thnx ^^

@.:GaBrIeL:.: Own option hu ;)

@Dragon Dance, Osher99, Platinum994, ptshady: Thnx ^^

~Ontopic:
Zeh new screens:
Hello people i got some awesome new screens for you from Snow point city ^^ with the D/p gym (Snow edition(snow effects on the gym) Made By Me (the snow effects)^^) and a statue of articuno (Made By Me) and a cave to Frozen Pond where you meet Team Rocket again and that only for a magikarp.. you should think.. a Magikarp!? yes that's right but it's not just a magikarp, a Shiny ^^ More I can't tell you must find out.
But for now!
Enjoy ^^
pokemonthunderemblempl3.png
pokemonthunderemblem2uf6.png

pokemonthunderemblem3mi0.png

That was all people i hope you like'd
Cya
~Mitchel1

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Well, I was wondering, how did you get to Snowpoint City (Is that the city in Sinnon?)?

If not, please change the name.

Off Topic: Did you use a translator to translate from Dutch to English?

KODER

MEXICAN HACKER
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2016
Let me tell that this hack see it very original in the graphic but is rare than there one articuno in that lugar xD, the scripts seem too good luck.

====>.:::KODER:::.<====

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
!!!

Dr. Willy!

Epic Win!

I never thought I'd come across a hack with Megaman references.

This made my day for sure. I hope you can battle him in the beta.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
good, I like the tiles of Diamond and Pearl ^^

Thnx ^^

@prince112: Well it's hard to come there :P you must have the ticket first and that is not easy to get, to get it you must beat The Golden League contest :) and about snowpoint city, I didn't know that, that was a town/city of D/P so i've called now Frostpoint City ;)
and about the transplate, Yes sometimes ;) but not for my hacks i know that that thing makes alot of type mistakes ;)

@KODER: Thnx and how to u mean with that Articuno?

@ptshady: Thnx ^^

@PkMnTrainer Yellow: You can battle him ofcurse in the first beta (if you look godd you'll see that it's going to the second gym ^^)

~Ontopic
~New updates X3
Hello people I got some awesome new updates for you ^^ With the Shiny Magikarp event where will be a Giovanni battle and a Shiny Magikarp battle ^^ (After you've battle giovanni and it's gone) Credits to Nintendo (D/P) for the magikarp OW (shiny effect made by me ^^) + (Credits to Kyledove for the new Wild Pokemon Grass ^^) and i know there are some type mistakes in the event (but it's still under-Construction) if you see some type errors now... Please say it so i can fix ^^ Thanks in Advance
Well here are the screens of the shiny magikarp event in Frozen Pond ^^
Enjoy ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Magikarp event (Under--Construction)
keb4fs.png
33z4bqd.png

2u5eyv8.png
302rs3m.png

k2jus2.png
3166a7b.png

A Rondom screen of Frozen Pond ^^
6eox0l.png

That was all people ^^ I hope you like'd
Cya
~Mitchel1

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Just to tell you a small spelling mistake in the screenshots if you don't mind:

In where Giovanni saids: With the R.Gyarados are we [S-HIGHLIGHT]avaible[/S-HIGHLIGHT]...

No that's wrong. The word I highlighted is a spelling mistake.

It should be: Available.

And also, you'll have to make Giovanni say: With the R.Gyarados are we

Available to catch the Elemental of Thunder: Raikou?

Then make the player say: No, you can't catch Raikou with just a

R.Gyarados!

Handle the rest yourself.

Sorry if I sounded rude.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, since I was a bit bored I took some time to play your hack, mitchel. It was somewhat entertaining, though I still expect more (specially, more development in the story)
The game looks solid, havent seen anything to count as glitches, but I never really try hard there.

In terms of graphics, the inserted tiles look good. I could complain about the palette but you know that I dont like that bright kind of palettes. Still, it wasnt that eye killer as I thought it would be.

I'm still not sure why we want to go back to the past to get a badge (I also said the same thing to Pachel, who did exactly the same thing), I think you people do that just to show different tiles, but I'd think on something else to generate an excuse to go back to the past, not just going to get a badge. You see, that's what I refer with more development in the story.

I enjoyed playing it, anyway. Keep it up ;)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Well, since I was a bit bored I took some time to play your hack, mitchel. It was somewhat entertaining, though I still expect more (specially, more development in the story)
The game looks solid, havent seen anything to count as glitches, but I never really try hard there.

In terms of graphics, the inserted tiles look good. I could complain about the palette but you know that I dont like that bright kind of palettes. Still, it wasnt that eye killer as I thought it would be.

I'm still not sure why we want to go back to the past to get a badge (I also said the same thing to Pachel, who did exactly the same thing), I think you people do that just to show different tiles, but I'd think on something else to generate an excuse to go back to the past, not just going to get a badge. You see, that's what I refer with more development in the story.

I enjoyed playing it, anyway. Keep it up ;)

Hmm, you have to go to the Past to get the past badge is just because if

you don't, that Girl will be blocking the way.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Wow so instead of taking it as a normal rare pokemon he is taking it as some god? Or is it that rare ingame that it is some god and it could awaken legends.

Back