• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2nd Gen Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

Entei, Raikou, or Suicune?

• [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/244.png[/img]

Votes: 44 17.5%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/243.png[/img]

Votes: 73 29.0%
  • [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/md2/art/245.png[/img]

Votes: 135 53.6%

• Total voters

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
It's a tossup between Entei and Suicune. Entei was the first one that I was introduced to from watching the 3rd pokemon movie so I warmed up to it before I could see the other two. I didn't see Suicune until I saw the 4th pokemon movie about a year or two later, but because it's a water type it ended up growing on me as well.

I like Raikou as well but I don't like it as much as the other two. Don't really know why, even though it's got a cool design and everything.

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
I always liked Electric types, but Raikou stood out to me. He was always just more...important looking I guess? He seemed like he would be the one who ruled over all Electric pokemon including Zapdos and Zekrom

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I honestly can't decide... they are all wonderful, great beasts. I think though if I had to make a choice, Raikou would get my vote. Electric Pokemon have always been a type I favoured, they're powerful, adorable, come in different shapes and sizes, sleek designs and there's something overwhelming about this type. Also Raikou personally for me had the best design out of the trio, Entei looked a bit strange to me honestly. Suicune closely follows up however, it's elegance and grace is something I still admire! :D

Tackle

Pancham
Years
My favorite is Suicune, Suicune only, nobody can replace Suicune.
It's coolest in the trio, in my opinion. =) I love it when it's using Ice Beam.

Years
When I was young, I loved Suicune. Now, my affections have really shifted to Raikou. I wish I had an explanation, but I just think there's something cool in its design. Kind of tiger-esque, and just very unique. :)

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I like Suicune the best ^-^
1. bcuz he is the mascot of my first ever pokemon game
2. because I remember trying to catch him on my old firered(it took me forevvvver) (he's transferred to my black now ^-^)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
For me it's somewhat of a tie. I love Raikou for being an electric type and because he reminds me of a tiger.
Entei has some really cool looks though and definitely looks bada*s!! :D

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I love all of them, it's a hard decision!

But, I think I'd have to go with Suicune if I had to pick.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2018
what a hard decision.i will choose Raikou for his exterior but i don't like his back pose for using

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I always loved Suicune the most. Entei was definitely a close second though. I never cared much for Raikou's design, but it is the most usable in battle.

Years
Entei is my favorite, followed by Suicune. Raikou's design in G/S is horrible; it looks better in C though.

Years
All 3 are really cool but I liked Suicune from the start. He is elegant, strong and also the only legendary pokémon I was able to catch in gen II. ^^

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Definitely Raikou. I mean, he's a combination of Zeus, a bulldog, and a sabertooth tiger. Plus, he was the first of the dogs that I encountered as a kid, so he is extremely memorable.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
Raikou does it for me. I've always liked Electric types quite a bit and this guy was the most powerful when I caught him. Also the first one I saw, so he got stuck in my memory. Other than that, I like Entei and Suicune, but obviously not as much.

Back