• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Behind the Dorms

"Twuu!" Trunks gasped as he was knocked aside by the Gible's slash. The two had been watching the sandstorm and had no idea that the ground in front of Trunks had been shifting, leaving the Turtwig vulnerable.

He never made a single command.. It's like the Gible did it all alone.. What is this? Ugh.. No time to wonder. Have to retaliate. Have to make it good, too.

"Okay Trunks! Stay in there and hit him with another sandtomb while he is close. Then brace yourself and wait for my word." Issac said smoothly fighting to not seem anxious.
"Tuuh.. Wiiig.." Trunks replied with a nod as he whipped up another sandstorm and sent it towards Chomp once more. The Turtwig then tightened his focus and waited for Issac's next command, bending his knees as if he was getting ready to pounce.

Now I wait..

Issac kept his eyes on the sandstorm once more, this time keeping his peripheral vision on the ground around Trunks, though.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark smiled at Lucia. "Haha... sorry. The whole days just getting to me." Mark said he looked down at Len again. He seemed like he was ready to evolve. It was what he wanted after all... Diana seemed approving of it as well. Len walked up to Mark and closed his eyes as Mark placed the stone on top of his head. Suddenly, Len started to give off a blinding glow. Able shut her eyes as Len finally evolved into a Poliwraith.

Able blinked as she got her sight back. Len didn't really look all that different he sure had alot more muscle. He looked more intimidating also! He had an angry look in his eyes that was natural for one of their kind.

Len finally came too and looked as his hand. His gloved hands had fingers, he felt much stronger then before and even gained a fighting type in the process. He threw a few punches and felt the force of the punches were much stronger then before! He was loving it already! He looked at Diana and flexed.

"What do you think Diana? Do I look as good as ever?" Len said.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
"Alright, Sorry for bombarding you with questions" I apologize. "Although lets not stay out here too long, I don't wanna get in trouble before even attending my first class."

I look at the Dratini giving me the biggest set of puppy dog eyes "Okay little guy, Just please back off a bit, I don't wanna get my brand new coat wet merely Minutes after I first get it" I explain, Mistaking Dratini for a water type.

I retrieve my poke-balls out from my bag and let Tiba and Cally out as Daniel begins his Explanation.

"Alright you Two, That's whats going on, You both up to it?" I ask Acting a bit overenthusiastic.
"Tail!" (Sure thing, Sounds like fun!) Proudly announces Tiba.
Cally though Didn't share Tiba's Enthusiasm as she just yawned and laid down off to the side.

I look at Cally Slightly Shaking my head "Yeah, I thought as much" I turn to Daniel to explain "Cally is a bit lazy when it comes to physical activity. She doesn't mind blasting things with fire but as soon as it involves Running or anything that could be considered physical she wants no part of it."

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
Daniel nodded."You shouldn't worry about the lesson tomorrow, there is a ring so high announcing bed time it can be heard in the entire island. Anyway, let's start!", said Daniel.

Draca gave a heavy fruit to Tiba."Tinini!"(Let's start), said the Dratini. She picked up her rock and bolted fast around the training grounds.

Fira smiled at Draca's enthusiasm and picked her rock, trying to keep up with Draca."Char char char, mander mander mander!"(You have no legs and still you are faster!), she joked.

Argo picked his rock and ran after his friends."Trrrrrecko!"(For Arceus sake is this heavy!), he commented.

"Char!"(C'mon, ninja! Ya can do better than that!), mocked Fira.

"TREECKO."(You'll see, I'll blast that Energy ball right at your face!)

"Char? Charrr!"(Oh really? C'mere, punk!), said Fira angrily.

Draca growled and blasted a Dragon Tail between the two."TINI!"(Shut the bloody hell up and run!), she said angrily.

The pokémon got faster as they ran."They need some kind of iniciative, a kind of bait. Oh, wait!", said Daniel, and searched his shoulder bag."Hey guys, who wants pokéblocks?", asked Daniel, waving his Pokéblock pocket in the air.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
"The people already sleeping must Love That." I joke "Anyway go ahead and follow their example Tiba!"

Tiba Quickly nods his head and Picked up a nearby rock. Attempting to show off he starts to fly around a bit Clumsily trying to go as fast as possible, Ignoring The argument occurring below him.

I take a seat next to my Lazy Vulpix, watching the training unfold.
"Hey guys, who wants pokéblocks?"

All three of us look up after they hear this, Tiba and I giving a Skeptical look while Cally Gave a look that look more like someone woke her up an hour early, We only head of these things once before and that was back in Slateport city when they were in a hurry to leave so we had no idea what they were.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Lucia's Room​

Lucia nodded, "Understandable, just keep control over your emotions. You are a guy after all." She simply stated. Ahe grabbed the box and put it back in her dresser, hiding it once more. "Just throw that stone away when you can. It's all used up." She said.

Diana snickered at his new form and nodded happily, "Hehe, you weren't kidding about the muscle! That is quite a nice fitting form you have." She said with a nod. "You feeling more powerful then?" She asked him.

Tyro smirked and jumped up and down, "Oh! WhenIbecomeaBlazikenIwanttobethatrippedandbeallmuscleeverywhere!" He said happily.

Samuel looked at the Poliwrath, "Yes, quite a nice figure you have there..." He quickly turned away and began to pad out of the room. "Uh, excuse me all, just some business I must take care of." He stated as he walked out.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark smiled. "Haha, of course! Playing things calm is what I'm known for! I'm not going to go off and brood all day. That'd be out of character for me!" He joked. He put the used up Water Stone in his pocket. Maybe he'd throw it away or keep it as a souvenir for memory...

Len flexed once more and noticed that Samuel was walking out. Strange. Wonder where he was going... oh well. "Oh yeah! I feel loads more powerful! I love it!" Len exclaimed. He walked over to Diana. "Hehe, go on! Feel them! They aren't so scrawny anymore!" Len said.

Able nodded. "Hehe, too bad I can't evolve to be that huge... but hey I can take pride in being the fastest thing alive! You can take pride in being second I guess... hehehe." Able said.

Years
C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms - Battle with Issac

Chomp was to close to avoid the attack this time, "GIB!" she called out as the sand hit her hard. The grin faded from C.J.'s face, he hadn't expected such a quick recovery. Huh, he's not half bad. Chomp landed on the ground the Sand Tomb still causing the sand to rage around her. "Send a SandStorm in the opposite direction to cancel that out and follow up with Take Down." C.J. commanded, aloud this time.

Chomp waves one arm to kick up sand, then waves the other to create the sandstorm, the sand spun in the direction opposite Trunks' Sand Tomb. Then, her body becomes surrounded by an orange aura as the sand cleared Chomp was charging at Trunks with great force.

Again a perfect moment to have had a Fire Type Move, they'd just have to make due though. C.J. was hoping to make use of Chomp's Rough Skin ability. If Trunks countered with a contact move he would receive extra damage, allow Chomp would to due to Take Downs recoil. This could turn out to be a close match. C.J. thought.

Years

Zayne Alta - Beach

Zayne sat in the soft yellow sand between Oak Town and the main academy with his hands stretched behind him taking most of his wait and looking up at the sky where Andromeda, his staraptor circled around stretching her wings and enjoying her flight
"STARRRR" the large bird called out loudly to nothing in particular, Zayne smiled briefly and continued watching his flying type. On his right sat one of his most trusted friends and companions, Aura, his lucario who was mediating quietly feeling the aura of those around them and enjoying the presence of his trainer. Along with Ignis who was still in his pokeball, the two were the only pokemon Zayne had brought with him to the island deciding he'd like to try catching from the islands very diverse ecosystem and raise some new companions.

He had arrived on a courier ship delivering supplies to Oak Town earlier and had started walking to the near-by academy when he decided to sit and enjoy the view for a while. He was in no rush having no lessons to teach on his first day and used the time to review his situation. He was now a teacher at the academy, the teacher of practical battling and he was looking forward to the job although he had never been a teacher before and was slightly nervous about the position, he figured that he'd battle someone later to calm his nerves though so he wasn't worried. One thing he was curious about was that he was supposedly going to be an in-house teacher at the Entei Dorm, meaning he was supposed to stay in the dorm to keep an eye on students after school hours.

"Well, this is sure to be a new one for us Aura" he said the jackal-like pokemon sitting to his side. The lucario opened his left eye to look at Zayne responding with a simple grunt before returning to his meditation. Knowing the blue pokemon well Zayne understood that this was a grunt of agreement. Well, let's see what happens.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
So whoever this was was willing to help. That was a relief! However, she said she couldn't do it alone and she didn't have a pokemon to help them. Unfortunately, neither did he. Shawn's most helpful pokemon wouldn't be enough to help out. He tried moving his arms again. After resting for a while, he felt a warm sensation in his arms. They felt more like body parts instead of useless weight.

Slowly, Shawn moved around the arms to get more blood flow into them. Doing this, he got an idea. He layed out flat and rolled onto his chest, his breathing still a little labored. Laying his hands flat on the ground, he slowly pushed against the ground like he was doing a push-up. Determination spreading across his face quicker than his blood, he managed to raise himself up as far as he could.

His words still slurred a little as he spoke: "Raise...me....on my...knees...". She had to hurry, for his arms were already shaking from the exertion and he felt like he would collapse.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Drago Dragonite

General of the Dragons' Army
Years
His pokémons turned their heads."Tini?TINININININININI!"(Pokéblocks?FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!), shouted Draca. The three turned and ran like Rapidash with a turbo booster. The three grabbed the Pokéblocks and ate them.

"Pokéblocks are treats for pokémon", explained Daniel."Ok guys, now you'll have to avoid Argo's energy balls by destroying them with attacks", explained Daniel.

Fira demonstrated. Argo shoot an Energy Ball at her and she destroyed it by using Ember. Argo kept shoting Energy Balls. Draca destroyed her with Dragon Tail, and Fira destroyed one by using scratch. "Treeck!"(Be careful, Tiba, here comes one), warned Argo, and shoot gently the slowlest Energy Ball possible for Tiba, at only 5% of the original power.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
"Alright, I heard about them in slateport city but we were in a bit of a hurry when we got there so I never really found out" I explained.
Still unsure about the strange objects Tiba Just continued flying around, Cally just being too lazy to get up and try them.

"Ok guys, now you'll have to avoid Argo's energy balls by destroying them with attacks"
"Hey Tiba!, When I tell you to, Do exactly what we practiced about a week ago!" I shouted.
Tiba gave a slight nod And continued to fly around while Argo Was firing at the others. When it was Tiba's turn he seemed to ignore it.

"Alright... NOW!" I shouted
Suddenly Tiba Picks up speed, flying around in a strange pattern leaving doubles behind where he flew.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Sammy quickly stooped down and took the boys left arm and lopped it around her shoulders, placing her right arm around his waist. She had a decent hold on him, and now he could lean as much of his weight on her as he needed to. She just hoped it wasn't too much, she was stronger than most girls her age from helping out on the ships, but she was no powerhouse. Grunting she tried to hoist the boy up to his knees without moving him too suddenly.

"Come on," she said through gritted teeth, "we're going to get you up on your feet, then you can race me to the nurses office, alright? You don't want people saying a girl saved your ass, do you?"

Corphish continued to pace around them in a semi-circle, keeping his eyes towards the Lugia Dorm. Every once in a while he glanced suspiciously at the boy. It seemed unlikely he would throw himself out of the building, against a wall and give himself a head wound just to try something on with Sammy. But it was possible! Cubone's cries had stopped and the little pokemon sniffled, dropping his bone club to the ground so he could pull his skull on tighter. He then panicked and quickly snatched the bone back up, looking ready to cry again.

"Hey, hey!" Corphish snapped. "Pull yourself together, what'cha doin, what'cha doin!? We gotta be on guard, eh, eh?"
"S-Sorry..."

siiadams

Years
With her help, Shawn was up on his knees. He slowly used his right arm to brace himself and pushed up with all his strength. It took a couple of tries, but he managed to put one foot underneath him. Feeling his full weight on his one foot, he felt real dizzy and leaned himself against the wall that he hit earlier. He used the leaning to put his other foot on the ground. Finally, he was standing...a little unsteady, dizzy, and bloody, but standing.

He turned to the one who helped him, a look of appreciation in his face. "Thanks," he said to her as he caught his breath, "but there's no shame in asking for help if you truly need it." He was sounding better, at least. "I'm sorry we had to meet this way. I'm Shawn, by the way." He held out his hand to her shakily. It was gonna be hard to move, but at least he was near his dorm.

His mind, though shaken, thought back to Kiki and Andy. Where did they go? Were they ok? Were they in trouble? He had to find them! If he would've stayed with them, none of this would have happened. Then again, he wouldn't have met this girl who helped him up in the first place

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Sammy made a great deal of very unladylike noises as she helped Shawn to his feet, and kept a hold on him even as he leant against the wall. Even with its support she was worried he would keel over without her. On the bright side he seemed nice enough, she'd hate to have come to the aid of a total jerk. Still, nice guy or not, this wasn't what she had envisioned doing with her first night on the island. Catching a pokemon maybe, having a battle - why not? Exploring of course, maybe making a few friends. But accidently catching a pokemon, nearly getting hit by a cannonball kid and then helping a bloody boy find medical aid? Not so much.

"I'm Samantha, but we can shake hands when I don't think it'll shake you right out of your shoes, okay? You look like you're barely holding on. Which dorm are you in? I can get you that far and someone there can look after you while I run for a nurse. My Corphish and Cubone can protect us, but I'd still rather not stick around out here any longer than we have to."

Being polite was all well and good, but if they hung around here long enough for him to pass out again they were really screwed. There she was trying to get him moving and he was waxing philosophical on asking for help! And thinking of help, how had no one come running when she called out? Was everyone busy pigging out in the cafeteria or something?

siiadams

Years
Sammy...she seems nice, thankfully. Shawn hoped she wouldn't hold it against him and make him owe her a favor this. "I'm in Raikou dorm. Room 14." He reached into his pocket to produce his room key, showing a yellow Raikou symbol and the number 14 on it. "I'm a little dizzy, but should be ok if we take it slow," he said to her, a little apologetically. Using the wall as partial leverage and her when needed, he can walk to his room no problem.

"I hope this didn't ruin your night," he said to Sammy, "I promise to be more careful so you don't have to rescue me again." He managed to get out a chuckle, but it hurt a little bit to do so.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
"Alright then, let's get you to your room. Corphish, bring up the rear. Cubone, buddy, you're doing great. Lead the way."
"B-b-bone?"
"It's alright. I know you can do this. Please."

Cubone nodded hesitantly and trotted in front of Sammy and Shawn, holding his bone out in front of him like a sword. With another grunt Sammy and Shawn got moving towards the nearby Raikou dorm, albeit slowly. Corphish walked backwards behind them, keeping an eye out.

"So what the hell happened with you anyway Shawn? You came flying outta there like you were kicked by a Hitmonlee. Or Chan. I get them confused."

((I'll let you decide when they get to the dorm building.))

siiadams

Years
Shawn shook his head, remembering the events from before. "My friends and I went exploring in Lugia dorm. They left because they saw something outside, so I went upstairs to explore and to search for a ghost-type to add to my team. I battled and captured one, but as I picked up the pokeball, something weird happened. I felt something push against me, softly at first. When I kept going, though, it got stronger and stronger. Eventually, it got strong enough to knock me down the stairs. Right as I got up from that, it hit one last time, and, well..." he gestured to how he looked and moved, "You can see the result."

He thought more about it as they got to the dorm's door. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think that the sum of ghostly power in the dorm was enough to do this." He looked down to the Cubone that led the way as he opened the door to the dorm. Now to get to his room.

"Your Cubone seems to be pretty brave for his type. From what I've heard they can be very cowardly," he said to Sammy. "Your Corphish, though, is very intimidating."

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
"Lugia Dorm? That's what it's called? So I guess it's a Ghost type hangout then?" Sammy asked as they made their way into the dorm building and towards Shawns room. "I only came ashore today and was having a look around when a Shuppet came flying out of that building. Maybe it was trying to get away from all the energy in there? Ah, I dunno. Probably best if we just steer clear of the place from now on."

"Cubone's a trooper," she smiled down at the Lonely pokemon, who had been shaking with fear every step he took. Only once he was inside the dorm building did he seem to feel a little better. "We're still getting to know each other, but I think he's got a lot of potential. And Corphish just likes to think he's a tough guy, he's a big softie really."
"Phiiiiiish! Cor cor!"
"Yeah, yeah. You're the big man, we know. So what pokemon did you end up catching Shawn? I caught that Shuppet by the way, sort of by accident."

It was best to keep him talking, she wanted him to stay awake. Hopefully someone would spot them now that they were in the dorm so she wouldn't have to leave Shawn alone while medical aid was sought out.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Lucia's Room​

Lucia nodded and then regarded the clock on her wall. "Hm... it's getting late Mark. I suppose I should be turning into bed now. As should you. I don't want this to keep you up all night." She stated.

Diana grunted as she rose on her back legs and grabbed the bicep with one of her 'hands' feeling it flex. "Hehe, well, you are quite a power house." She said. "Good looking and able to pack a punch!" She got back on the floor. "I can't wait to see how many pokemon you are able to utterly destroy now!" She said with a firm nod.

Tyro bounced up and down, "NuhuhI'llbethefastestpokemoneverwhenIevolve!"

Samuel was still absent from the room at this point and Roberto rolled his eyes. He knew what had happened, but first that Poliwrath would have to leave before Samuel could even get close to the room again.

Back