• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Walking Dead Fanclub

Honest

Hi!
Years
I borrowed a whole compendium, so I'm honestly not sure what volume I've read up to. I just know for a fact that the last thing I read was the end of the prison arc in the comics.

Speaking of which, I really need to get the second compendium. :I

Honest

Hi!
Years
As I promised, here are some rather interesting news updates from the last few days.

'The Walking Dead' Alternate Ending: Milton's Original Death Plan
Spoiler:

'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Spoilers: The Governor Will Get Much 'Darker'

Spoiler:

AMC and Cryptozoic Entertainment Announce The Walking Dead Card Game
Spoiler:

The Walking Dead: Three Actors Promoted to Series Regular Status for Season 4

Spoiler:

Also updating the first post to match with current events, including the brand new prediction game which all of you should totally join. =P Anyways, in regards to the news, what I'm most happy with is how Tyreese and Beth are getting bigger roles, especially the former. Tyreese is such a badass in the comics, so it's about time they made him a bigger star in the show. It'll be interesting his interaction with Rick, considering how close they are in the comics.

Also, new topic of the week: What are your hopes for Season 4?

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
-Mac
-Daryl - he's just a badass who really cares about his people. I love his skills and personality. :3
-I got T-Dog. :3

I'm really excited for Season 4. I just caught up with TWD and watched six episodes in three days, so it was insane. Merle's death was like omg epic with how he took out eight people. I just loved it. In the finale, I was shocked when the Governor just went crazy. I'm wondering if he'll recruit more people while he's out there doing ~whatever~. Martinez and the silent brute will listen to what he says, mainly out of fear really. They've also done some pretty terrible things

Alexial: I can't believe you think that they'd kill a baby on TV... :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Alexial: I can't believe you think that they'd kill a baby on TV... :(

ANLIUDNFlsnda;ng I never said I wanted her to die! D: BUT SHE DID IN THE COMIC OKAY?!?!

Besides, I figured AMC had a rule against killing kid on TV.. but then that whole thing with Sophia happened and that theory went out the window. I'm just sayin' I wouldn't put it past Kirkman to kill off Judith. ;o;

Anyway... hopes for season four.

I mean, do I really need to say it? You guys already know what I'm going to say.

TANKS ;( I can even settle with armored vehicles of some kind. Heck, I'll even reduce that to turret mounted ATVs or something. Honestly, just gimme back Dale's RV and have the Governor throw darts out of it. Anything that actually impacts the story in a significant way. I just want to finally see the climax between Woodbury and the prison.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I am so glad they changed it from the comics. Killing the baby is just... wrong. Idgaf about Sophia. She was stupid and ran off... but killing a baby! :((((

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm really curious as to what they're going to do with the baby, she's barely had any screen time at all. I don't want her to die, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Jo had a lot of predictions for deaths... but this season we really didn't have TOO many deaths really, if you think about it. Andrea, Merle, Milton? Am I forgetting anyone? :C Not counting jackass dad w/ his son out of Tyreese's group, though.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Pretty sure their names were Allen and Jody. The latter was the kid Carl shot, correct?

Anyway, from the main cast, yup, those were it.

If we're talking side cast, there's all four of the prisoners as well as those Woodbury folks. Also those deaths from the Woodbury raid. Can't think of anyone else though.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I borrowed a whole compendium, so I'm honestly not sure what volume I've read up to. I just know for a fact that the last thing I read was the end of the prison arc in the comics.

I believe that each compendium has eight volumes in it.
ANLIUDNFlsnda;ng I never said I wanted her to die! D: BUT SHE DID IN THE COMIC OKAY?!?!

I have only read up to Volume 6 of the comic... BUT THE BABY DIES IN THE COMIC?! @.@ D:

Years
I really wish they had ended season3 on the "correct note." It's good of the show to depart from the comic, but ending everything as close to happy/hopeful as they've ever been in the show was a mistake in my opinion. I was really hoping the whole prison arc would be resolved by the end of season 3, as the season has been a tug of war for the most part. It just needs to move on I think! (Perhaps I'm biased since I really like the arc after the prison, and also want to see Abraham!) I'm really interested to see what will happen to Judith. AND what the story will be like with Andrea now out of the picture completely, (omg finally she's gone!) plus all the new people. Should be very interesting for sure. Also, I'm ready for the governor to get a lot darker, it's something that should definitely happen if he's gonna be sticking around!

Hm, since Tyreese is supposed to be joining the main cast for season 4, will he be replacing Morgan in the comic? Would be interesting if he did!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Pretty sure their names were Allen and Jody. The latter was the kid Carl shot, correct?

Anyway, from the main cast, yup, those were it.

If we're talking side cast, there's all four of the prisoners as well as those Woodbury folks. Also those deaths from the Woodbury raid. Can't think of anyone else though.

Nah, Allen's kid was shot by Merle in his going away party.

Sirfetch’d

I agree with Golurk, in that I think they should have ended the prison arc last episode. While I haven't read the comics, I know now the show has almost completely abandoned the comics and that the show is pretty much making it up as they go, not basing much on the comics anymore, which is good. However, I feel that Andrea should not have died because of how important of a character she was. I know that she was frustrating at times and was probably the dumbest character on the show, but when you think about it she is going to be hard to replace. (Karen might replace her idk)

As for Tyreese, Beth, and Sasha being main cast now, that really gives the show more hope, imo. I feel like Tyreese was a wasted character all season, and now they can expand his role more hopefully making him the Tyreese that everyone raves about from the comics.

ALSO NEXT SEASON MORE AND MORE MICHONNE PLEASE!!!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I am also really glad that Tyreese and Sasha are regulars. Beth is OK, but those two are just badass. I just hope Tyreese learns to shoot a bit better xD

Sirfetch’d

Yeah haha. tbh I am surprised Beth is even still around because the last two seasons she really has been dead weight other than to provide us with musical relief. Maybe next season her and Carl will form a relationship. The two seem to like each other.

Honest

Hi!
Years
With Carl's attitude as of late, I feel like he's going to start pushing everyone away to be honest. Still, a Beth/Carl relationship sounds cute. :3

Sirfetch’d

I wonder if Carl's new attitude will lead him to follow more in the path of Shane becoming cold and evil?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Beth and Carol seem to be little ass kicker's primary caregivers. And I don't think Carl will become evil like Shane, but cold, definitely.

Years
Hm actually, perhaps they've been making Carl a lot colder in the show to prepare everyone for when

Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I wonder if they'll do that, though. That seems like something they might change since they seem to have deviated completely from the comics and all now.

Sirfetch’d

I wonder if the whole next season will be centered around the prison or if they will move on early? They REALLY REALLY need to get finished with the prison soon.

Back