• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Inferno,I played for 2 hours and So far I only have 2 shards (Blue & Green) Where can i find a Yellow shard?
Also, 2 HM's Radiance & Cut
Now i'm Trying to get a 3rd Badge & I read previous post i need a Blue Flute found on Route 55, In order to cure the Poisoned Lady blocking the gym, so far i can't find A Blue Flute in Route 55. So Can You Please Post a Screenshot on Where The Blue Flute is Exactly?
The yellow shard can be found here:
----- Aqualight City

-----
There are two different ways you can get the Blue Flute.
If you don't get it during the earthquake event, you can battle the mean blocking "U MADD BRO" Youngster for it.
The Blue Flute can be found in the corner by those trees:
-----

-----
Also, did you have the earthquake event on Route 55 yet?
You can only get the Blue Flute after this event.

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
FrozenInfernoZX said:
- Music: Some music tracks will be improved when I become a better music hacker

Umm no, this isn't right, you ARE a good music hacker it's just you use to much precussive organ and some songs have few tracks which can be replaced :D

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Umm no, this isn't right, you ARE a good music hacker it's just you use to much precussive organ and some songs have few tracks which can be replaced :D
Haha, I imported tracks from mostly Emerald and the Crystal Kanto Music Patch using the original voicegroups. I meant that when I become better at studying the mechanism of midis/music in general (since compositional music is my favorite genre), I'll try to make custom tracks and whatnot! I always wanted to make my own compositions at some point in time! :D
i don't know, how can i start the Earthquake Event Cause After i Got HM Radiance, went to the gym then The Underground Bridge Then found A script About a Cure for the Poisoned lady
Did you battle The Egos yet?
Professor Oak appears nearby the Route 55 Underpass entrance.

Last edited:

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
Haha, I imported tracks from mostly Emerald and the Crystal Kanto Music Patch using the original voicegroups. I meant that when I become better at studying the mechanism of midis/music in general (since compositional music is my favorite genre), I'll try to make custom tracks and whatnot! I always wanted to make my own compositions at some point in time! :D

Yeah just between you and me the Crystal kanto music patch isn't that good XD and i was checking and 00F00000 in your rom has a lot of voices and i checked and it will work with the one i have for you :P i can maybe help you sometime

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
It's out? Amazing, I can't wait to test it right now.

I was disappointed when I found out I can't rob the School Boy of his money, I only got 8 dollarooni. Other than that it's great 10 minutes in.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2015
This is totally the best thing that ran on my GBA emulator, many compliments, throw away anything else. The story is just wow, a totally different game after all, Eevee as only starter is a wonderful idea, and I backflipped in laughts when I reached the Pokerillex part. This is so wow, thumbs up :)

I just miss the Direct Link room. I searched the thread for "link", "linking", "trade" but haven't found anything, so pardon me if it was already treated, but could trade be enabled? I have shared this among all my friends and with MyBoy (GBA emulator for Android) I can actually link up and trade (got an OP Alakazam on Emerald :D).

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Yeah just between you and me the Crystal kanto music patch isn't that good XD and i was checking and 00F00000 in your rom has a lot of voices and i checked and it will work with the one i have for you :P i can maybe help you sometime
0x0F00000 contains all of the original voicegroups together, so when inserting music, I don't have to keep searching for a good voicegroup. That's great that it'll work! I also placed the music files at 0x1000000 onwards.
It's out? Amazing, I can't wait to test it right now.
I was disappointed when I found out I can't rob the School Boy of his money, I only got 8 dollarooni. Other than that it's great 10 minutes in.
This game uses a different money currency. I tried my best to scale all purchases into proportion!
This is totally the best thing that ran on my GBA emulator, many compliments, throw away anything else. The story is just wow, a totally different game after all, Eevee as only starter is a wonderful idea, and I backflipped in laughts when I reached the Pokerillex part. This is so wow, thumbs up :)
I just miss the Direct Link room. I searched the thread for "link", "linking", "trade" but haven't found anything, so pardon me if it was already treated, but could trade be enabled? I have shared this among all my friends and with MyBoy (GBA emulator for Android) I can actually link up and trade (got an OP Alakazam on Emerald :D).
Haha, thanks! I'm glad that you enjoyed the Pokerillex part!
As for trading, it is not possible, unless if it is with other Normal Versions, but that would be all way too complicated and will probably break the games as both players will need to have the same beta versions at all times. It's not possible to trade with the original games because the order of the pokedex have been changed and that pokemon slots have been changed.

Just imagine what would happen trading over a Pokemon Normal Regigigas to Pokemon Emerald? The craziest glitchy glitches ever! Haha!

Last edited:

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years

Did you battle The Egos yet?
Professor Oak appears nearby the Route 55 Underpass entrance.

yeah thanks. but now i'm in ignite Heights but an theres an saying brock is battling and wants me to come back whenever, Now what am i gonna do

Years
The hack was looking really good.

But Some feautures I hate too much and so weired!!!!(dusknoir=Ghost/fighting HOW!!!)

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
So, I'm just wondering, what's the lenght of the current beta?

Will I be able to use my older save when future beta comes out?
95% you most likely will be able to continue. The other 5% is if somehow a gamebreaking glitch occur that deals with flags or vars (like bad eggs in the PC or whatnot). So far, none of these glitches have occurred. There's a map on the first page that shows you the length.
Can u help me what to do next ? i have this Frost steel
What town are you in?
yeah thanks. but now i'm in ignite Heights but an theres an saying brock is battling and wants me to come back whenever, Now what am i gonna do
How many shards you have? After you beat Wrecktor, the Rockseum gets reopened.
The hack was looking really good.

But Some features I hate too much and so weired!!!!(dusknoir=Ghost/fighting HOW!!!)
It is not weird. He can now fully use his arms after not really having any...
It's really plausible if you think about it. Not all fighting types have to share the same exact characteristics.
Game Freak does weird things too that makes no sense (like having Azurill as a pure Normal type...)
And Azurill/Marill gender ratio...
Azurill have a 3:1 female ratio. Marill have a 1:1 ratio. Weird!
-----

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
Im in Silversky forest and forslorn Rainforest , plus i don't know to do next? Pls Help me????

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Im in Silversky forest and forslorn Rainforest , plus i don't know to do next? Pls Help me????
There's an event that occurs in the night time. There's a girl that says, "This is where those bad guys hangout at night!"
How many shards you have? After you beat Wrecktor, the Rockseum gets reopened.
3 Shards (Blue,Green & Yellow) but placed it in Ignite Temple Already so Where am i gonna find the Red Shard?
By the Way Does Surskit Evolve in This Hack?
A new area in that cave where you find Wrecktor gets opened up.
----------
Well here's very early developments of Pokewood City!
This city along with Route 60 Ranch Ln will contain many big wide open fields.
Families are also known for opening their own little mini shops for traveling trainers!
This is also the town where players shall get the iPokeGadget! (Let's see how far my scripting goes with that! Haha!)
You'll also be able to obtain the bike!
-----

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
which cave? is it in Ignite Temple?

Cause I Think i need One More Shard View attachment 70588

1. so Where am i gonna find the Red Shard?
2. Does Surskit Evolve? i really want to get a Masquerain
---------- The Rockseum reopens somewhere in there...

-----
A guy tells you how Surskit evolves in Aqualight City...
Happiness in the daytime. There's a lady in the Undergrounds that grooms your Pokemon.

Back