• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Shade/Pokemon Sparkle

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
STORY

You play as a young Pokémon Trainer who just moved from the Kanto region to the Taios region. There you meet Professor Oak who will give you a Pokémon, these Pokémon are two new Eeveelutions:

The first one is Shadeon the Ghost-type Pokémon
and the second one is Lighteon the Light-type Pokémon.
As you're about to choose your Pokémon you and Professor Oak discover that one of the Pokémon is missing! Upset about this, Oak gives you the Pokémon that is left. On your way to Redwood city, you meet a young Pokémon Trainer who thinks you're weak and challenges you to a battle! Surprised you realise that he was the one that stole the other Eeveelution! After defeating him he angrily insults you and your Pokémon and leaves before you can say anything. After defeating the Redwood City gym leader you stumble upon Team Atom who accuse you of stealing their TM! After battleling them they threat to kill you, and run away. Who are the mysterious Team Atom? Who is their leader? Why do they hate team rocket? Will you ever bring back the Pokémon to Professor Oak?

Features

- A new Region Taios
- Two new Eeveelutions
- Two new Pokémon types Light and Sound-types
- Awesome music by ElectricMudkip and GlitchxCity (www.youtube.com/electricmudkip)
http://www.youtube.com/user/GlitchxCity
- Pokémon World Tournament with Gym Leaders from all over the Pokemon World!

GYM LEADERS FROM:
KANTO
JOHTO
HOENN
UNOVA
TAIOS
and The REBORN region (Pokémon Reborn Download Link:http://www.gamefront.com/files/23451976/PokemonReborn.zip)
Link to PokéCommunity Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289351

What i am currently working on:

Costum Tilesets, fixing errors, renewing sprites and creating new ones.

Costum tree tileset:
Costum+Tileset.png

YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com/creepergamersswe
Blog where we post latest Info about the game:
pokemonshadesparkle.blogspot.com

Downloads removed right now, new ones will be uploaded soon!

Screenshots:
meloetta.png

Route1.png

RGSS104e.dll not found:

If you have this problem download this file and put it in the folder where the game is located:
http://www.mediafire.com/?t20u1s75dbv461d

Last edited:

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Okay, so I downloaded them both, but played shade...

Tile errors present, first town right outside the lab and route 02, random corner piece missing and random beach tiles on water... Plus path just rolls into the water.
Grammar errors in most the speeches.

My positives.
Story has potential.
Game play is smooth.
Maps are easy to navigate.
Many items on the path.
VS. bar looks great.
Game is challenging.
That Voltorb ball tricked me lol.
Claiming Pokémon VIA the overworld.

My negatives.
Kill me... What kind of foolishness... If taking a TM was that much a problem... Have it back, it's not worth dying for... No really... It's not!
Light plate item ball causes an error... Item isn't even created.
Battles are strangely hard... I was using a ghost type and all trainers owned normal types.
Joy is stupidly over powered... You can't win with just Tackle as a move anyway, not against a Chancey.
I didn't receive the PokéDex.
Rival doesn't disappear, so this will look strange in future events.
The old man on the floor gives you PokéBalls even when you own 0 Potions and you can continue speaking to him and continue racking up the PokéBalls.
I don't like the woman who says "my favorite movie line"... I don't think NPC's should swear and if they do, you should make a note in your OP stating that this game is quite offensive and bad language is present.
I don't like all the "I kill you" stuff...
I don't like the one guy threatening to punch a Pokémon.
Slowbro this early and at level 20... I don't like that.
The guy near the Psyduck walked through me.
The doors don't work properly, going in them, they don't open, coming out of them, the player faces up... Plus, I can walk on a door, looks weird.
After you beat Joy, you can battle the trainer in the gym and she still says you can't be us... Even though I got the badge.
Route 01 is an outside map, the first city is not... Also doesn't have a sign so no idea what it's called.
The gym doesn't have the right battle bases, I was fighting on mud, when it should have been indoor.
Joy has a disgusting sprite, needs a little more work.
Ghost type starter...
Celebi for free...

My comments.
Eevee Village looks a lot like Pallet town lol, just saying.
Richards house has the same events as Essentials kit, is this meant to be like that?
I think you can make the maps 1 tile higher and finish the door mat.
I don't think Joy should give me running shoes and PokéGear.
Joy is also one of the nicest people in the anime, why is she cocky in-game?!
Very little to do except, battle and move on to the next area... Could add more to the story.
Should there be tips around, about the text and RMXP commands?
Prof. Oak is ignorant lol... I don't want Shadeon... Yes you do... Classic.

Some of this might just be me, but I'm telling you what I like and don't like in the hope it helps in your production... I'd give your game a 6/10 despite all the negatives, it was fun-ish, until the error crashed me out and I lost all my progress lol.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Okay, so I downloaded them both, but played shade...

Tile errors present, first town right outside the lab and route 02, random corner piece missing and random beach tiles on water... Plus path just rolls into the water.
Grammar errors in most the speeches.

My positives.
Story has potential.
Game play is smooth.
Maps are easy to navigate.
Many items on the path.
VS. bar looks great.
Game is challenging.
That Voltorb ball tricked me lol.
Claiming Pokémon VIA the overworld.

My negatives.
Kill me... What kind of foolishness... If taking a TM was that much a problem... Have it back, it's not worth dying for... No really... It's not!
Light plate item ball causes an error... Item isn't even created.
Battles are strangely hard... I was using a ghost type and all trainers owned normal types.
Joy is stupidly over powered... You can't win with just Tackle as a move anyway, not against a Chancey.
I didn't receive the PokéDex.
Rival doesn't disappear, so this will look strange in future events.
The old man on the floor gives you PokéBalls even when you own 0 Potions and you can continue speaking to him and continue racking up the PokéBalls.
I don't like the woman who says "my favorite movie line"... I don't think NPC's should swear and if they do, you should make a note in your OP stating that this game is quite offensive and bad language is present.
I don't like all the "I kill you" stuff...
I don't like the one guy threatening to punch a Pokémon.
Slowbro this early and at level 20... I don't like that.
The guy near the Psyduck walked through me.
The doors don't work properly, going in them, they don't open, coming out of them, the player faces up... Plus, I can walk on a door, looks weird.
After you beat Joy, you can battle the trainer in the gym and she still says you can't be us... Even though I got the badge.
Route 01 is an outside map, the first city is not... Also doesn't have a sign so no idea what it's called.
The gym doesn't have the right battle bases, I was fighting on mud, when it should have been indoor.
Joy has a disgusting sprite, needs a little more work.
Ghost type starter...
Celebi for free...

My comments.
Eevee Village looks a lot like Pallet town lol, just saying.
Richards house has the same events as Essentials kit, is this meant to be like that?
I think you can make the maps 1 tile higher and finish the door mat.
I don't think Joy should give me running shoes and PokéGear.
Joy is also one of the nicest people in the anime, why is she cocky in-game?!
Very little to do except, battle and move on to the next area... Could add more to the story.
Should there be tips around, about the text and RMXP commands?
Prof. Oak is ignorant lol... I don't want Shadeon... Yes you do... Classic.

Some of this might just be me, but I'm telling you what I like and don't like in the hope it helps in your production... I'd give your game a 6/10 despite all the negatives, it was fun-ish, until the error crashed me out and I lost all my progress lol.

The Light plate works for me, weird. Thank you for your feedback, i will try and fix the negatives. And i really like that you are honest with me. And you can actully catch Riolu in Reedwood city to fight her. I checked just now and the first city is actully an outside map, and what TM are you talking about?

SOME FIXES That i'm working on (so far)

To make it easier to battle Joy, you can now learn Iron Tail from the move tutor outside the gym.

Last edited:

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
No lightplate item on the downloaded versions.
Yes I noticed that about Riolu.
The first city, not including the starting town, lights up when it should be dark like route 01 is, since it's night time here.
Flash TM, not worth dying for lol.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
Sounds pretty cool, but one thing. Lighteon should have a different name like... Illumineon (Illumination.. sort of like light.. i don't know. xD) Anyways good luck!

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
No lightplate item on the downloaded versions.
Yes I noticed that about Riolu.
The first city, not including the starting town, lights up when it should be dark like route 01 is, since it's night time here.
Flash TM, not worth dying for lol.

when i checked the map said it was an outside map, but i have the same problem as you. That it won't darken.

Sounds pretty cool, but one thing. Lighteon should have a different name like... Illumineon (Illumination.. sort of like light.. i don't know. xD) Anyways good luck!

Thank you, Illumineon. It reminds me on Finneon :).

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
GET RID OF THE BROKEN CELIEBI GIVER my lord you can get over 100 celebi's from that man. Make you game harder, focused on the story line more. Make events. Make nurse joy less of a troll. Give the game its on spin, like make custom tile sets?

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
GET RID OF THE BROKEN CELIEBI GIVER my lord you can get over 100 celebi's from that man. Make you game harder, focused on the story line more. Make events. Make nurse joy less of a troll. Give the game its on spin, like make custom tile sets?

The links are not updated yet, There are many fixes i've done to the game but i have not updated the links yet, thank you for the feedback.

Back