• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
so the next victom...er...contestent has arrives

Cuteness: 3 -decent=3
Expression: 2-nice=5
Coolness: 0 -its usually either cool or cute=5
Where's the color: -1 -nnooooooooooo=4
background: -1 points -*looks for background*=3
3/10...ouch...maybe u get a better grade next time...

(if u note, most my avatars are MTG related)
Next victom...er...contestent plz!

Years
It's a manga scan...you do know what a scan is do you? *sighs at people who don't get too much exposure in the manga* ... (ayaw ko minsan ang mga 'yun...)

3/10 MY BUTT NOW WITH ELIWOOD! (If only I could add blood in Eliwood's sword... :badsmile: maybe someone's blood... fresh blood...)

lesson for today: Never anger a Yellow fan by giving Chibi Yellow a 3/10

edits more: If you see me as a guy who's name looks tough with a cutsie wootsie avatar, you've underestimated me. You like me when I used to be? Fine. Be the ways of dark Tyranitar. I'd love to see you wallow.

Last edited:

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
What no Maria pics !? =P Nah just kidding Mario.

Such a cute lil Mario !! Ya just got to love that pic ! *Huggles Maria's pic* 10/10 (Waits to get hammered by Mario for calling him Maria) :D

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
*Is way too jet lagged to use kairyu's mythical system of doom*

But the Tracey avatar is pretty cool, 8.5/10.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
lol what do you mean as usual berry....should I change it O.o hmmm wow now Kairyu has a...erm dragonite av....yeah...that's all I'm gonna say.. erm nice choice of frame :D .....I'm not sure i can rate the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back