• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't mind getting up early. But getting up early for no reason? Why?!?! :((((

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Good morning JNathan :3

Lol honeybunny. Reminds me of my dad who randomly wakes me up sometimes when I have no school at all during that day OR my class starts like 3 hours AFTER he wakes me up >.>

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Today I woke up at 10 u_u It'd be okay if it weren't because that's the hour when I usually start working! Luckily my boss let me go scot-free because yesterday I stayed at work until 11 PM :(

Years
I normally wake up early & go to bed super late...it doesn't bother me much except on Sundays for some odd reason. I just keep going in & out of sleep.

Went- you're lucky to have an understanding boss like that ^^

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
She texted me telling me it was fine and saying I could arrive by 11 and let me leave 30 minutes earlier than usual. She's a big softie u_u

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
She liiiiikes you, she wants to hug youuuuu...

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
..Woahh. Your boss is the best boss I've ever seen, Went. Wow. If I had a boss like that, I'd be the happiest person on the planet. Not really, but yeah.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I don't think i'll ever have a boss like that. What i will study will require even more work that i can do but i still like it

Years
I don't think i'll ever have a boss like that. What i will study will require even more work that i can do but i still like it
Are you going into something like law or medicine? Those will kill your free time. I have two friends and their sisters went to medical school and law school respectively and it sounds like the kind of thing that would never let you sleep again.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
No thanks to god. I will learn computer programming. When i will be working, i'll get ton of code lines to write so it will be a time-eater.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I actually don't do well with free time. I:
I end up bored out of my mind and just waste time lurking on the internet or something.

As for sleeping, I almost always stay up and sleep in. If I have to get up early (meaning I have to get to sleep earlier than usual), I just have to be tired the next day, because I'm not going to sleep. I can't take anything to sleep or I won't be able to wake up the next morning. Or I forget that I took it and stay on the internet, then end up wandering around the house like an idiot because I'm too out of it to keep my balance. Which is actually really fun, tbh.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Hey people.
Remember me? I'm still alive! :D

I'm actually trying to make myself diurnal again, but i'm so used to being nocturnal! Dx

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
My boss only let me leave early once, and then one time, I got to work and was told they didnt need me because they'd expected it to be way busier but it just wasn't. It has only happened then though.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm terribly bored right now. And the worst is that i finished all my games a lot of time so i can't do anything special.
And hello Jessy-hun and Roc! How you guys doing?

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Nathan:
Hey man.
Eh, busy. Good overall. You?

@Lj:
*facepalm*
Dude, there's this thing called reality.
Now, it usually doesn't have any background music, and the graphics aren't that great, but I really think you should try it out. X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back