• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto!

Pokemon Trainer Ethan1

Best Friends
Years
Team Johto!

Introduction: What's up everybody! I'm Ethan presenting to you with my first hack ever. i knew from the start that i couldn't make a hack alone that's why i made this team of Rom hackers to make a hack never before seen! i know we could make the best hack with the right mind, motivation and spirit this hack will come out great even if your a beginning hacker here doesn't matter to me! looking for all kinds of hackers! with that being said lets go and make a great hack together!

Team's Project: Pokemon Legend of Darkness! Hack Of Pokemon Ruby

Storyline: You are a boy or girl from Fruitavale town a beautiful well rounded city until one day the legendary pokemon Darkrai come wreaks havoc on the city and puts all the people in your city in nightmares(accept you because you were on a camping trip with your friend soon to be rival) when you get back from your trip you and your friend feared this would happen you two bring out a pokemon that your dad's gave to if a situation like this happens the only to wake your loved ones and the people in the town is to find the lunar pokemon cresslia. A new story unfolds

Features: New Hero/Heroine, New Scripts and Maps, Exciting New story with twists and turns, pokemon from gens 1-5

Positions: Spriters/Ow's, Title screen editor's, mappers,scripters Etc.

Members: Ethan(me) Scripter,
Mapper

Application:
Name or Nickname:
Skill level in Hacking:
your skills:
proof of work:
contact information:

supersoursky

Co-Leader of Dark Illusion
Years
hmm I can probably help you with trainer spriting
if its a R/S/E hack, If its not well ill probably not :|

Years
Application
Name or Nickname: Pasasin
Skill level in Hacking: Rookie at Pokemon hacking but i have made games with RPG maker before.
your skills: I can make great stories, I have an absolutely amazing story i could tell you if you PM me. I can also make neat towns and cities.
proof of work:None as of yet but i have started to plan my own game called "reds return"
contact information:PM for my email.

*private mail me for email.
BTW i am learning basic XSE scripting as well.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Application:
Name or Nickname: AtecainCorp.
Skill level in Hacking: Some Scripting skills and music works skills.
your skills: Gogoat Riding System implementing, Fairy Type Implementing, Special Battle theme for WILD LEGENDARY POKEMON script and Special Music for Gym Leaders. Implement new extra 27 Pokemon into empty slots <I can do everything without with it without set new cries and dex entries. But I figured an way how to make him catchable without game crash>. Implementing DPPT Instrument set to Pokemon RSE/ FRLG
proof of work: Pokemon Ruby Renev <Hack now avaible in Skeetendo> Where I add JOHTO REGION to plot of Pokemon Ruby <Without earsing any Hoenn place>
contact information: PM here or on E-Mail * [email protected] *

Years
Name:Ganeshwar
skill of hacking:7
hacking skill:mapping
proof of work:you can see my work in album of IndianCharizard# named as Ganeshwara's pics
contact info:vm or pm me

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Name or Nickname: Mr.Alpha
Skill level in Hacking: Mapping: can basically map anything, depends on the details of the idea.
Scripting: I can script, but i'm not really advanced (basic things will do, but that's it).

your skills: Mapping/scripting
proof of work: send me a PM ;)
contact information: will also be given in PM.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Name or Nickname:Devin
Skill level in Hacking:level 4 all
your skills:Scripter,mapper,spriter
proof of work:i will pm you with an video
contact information:Just PM me

Back