• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin's Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
I will try to open a shop once i get on the computer. I cant right now because im on my dsi. Use my black 2 fc please i can trade on thursday if you can.

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Pokemon: Karrablast
Nickname: Lancelot
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swarm
IVs: flawless
Shiny: no
Hatch Location: Surprise me =)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I will try to open a shop once i get on the computer. I cant right now because im on my dsi. Use my black 2 fc please i can trade on thursday if you can.

Give me a PM whenever you want to trade :l

Pokemon: Karrablast
Nickname: Lancelot
Ability: Swarm
Hatch Location: Surprise me =)

Eh, I'll do it, but I'll be doing a shiny one for myself first. So just sit tight o 3o

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Hey man, I have been looking for Nobunga's Rayquaza for ages! Unfortunately I don't have an excessive amount to offer, but if you can clone and send me a copy back (Cheating a bit I know :( ) Then I can offer you a GOON's Scizor UT Adamant nature, And the crown beasts (U.K version)
if you want?
384.png
shiny.png
#384 レックウザ (LV 70)
Cherish_Ball_summary_IV.png

OT: ノブナガ
1.png
ID: 03172
Serious - Air Lock - 06/31/30/25/08/20 - Untouched
Dragon Pulse - AncientPower - Outrage - Dragon Dance

tabor62

Years
Hey man, I have been looking for Nobunga's Rayquaza for ages! Unfortunately I don't have an excessive amount to offer, but if you can clone and send me a copy back (Cheating a bit I know :( ) Then I can offer you a GOON's Scizor UT Adamant nature, And the crown beasts (U.K version)
if you want?
384.png
shiny.png
#384 レックウザ (LV 70)
Cherish_Ball_summary_IV.png

OT: ノブナガ
1.png
ID: 03172
Serious - Air Lock - 06/31/30/25/08/20 - Untouched
Dragon Pulse - AncientPower - Outrage - Dragon Dance

I clone to so no worries. However I already have all those events, that is, if the UK Version is WIN2011 as I seem to recall it as.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
Could I use your trade back service? All i need is the Manaphy and I'll give him right back :) I really appreciate it!
Ohh and the FC I'm using is: 1593 2558 5040

tabor62

Years
BUMP

C'mon people, free RNG breeding requests, take advantage of it! (Though don't take advantage of it way too often)

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Could you please get me this:

Pokemon: Chimchar
Nickname: Pyro
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Blaze

tabor62

Years
Could you please get me this:

Pokemon: Chimchar
Nickname: Pyro
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Blaze

First off, is this in Gen IV? I'm assuming it is since the only FC in your signature is SoulSilver. That's a problem since I only RNG and trade on my Gen V games. Second, I prefer to do it shiny, if you really don't want it to be shiny, you'll have to go somewhere else, sorry about that.

tabor62

Years
Shiny is fine. But, yes, I'm on Soul Silver. :(

I'm afraid I cannot help you then, I can't trade on my Gen IV games due to some strange WFC error I keep getting and I can't seem to find any solution to it. So sorry about that :(

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Pokemon: Timburr
Nickname: Sleepwalk
Ability: Guts
IVs: Flawless
Shiny: Yes please :D
Hatch Location: Doesn't matter

Do you think it would be possible for you to get the egg move Mach Punch and tutor Drain Punch onto this? I don't have access to BW2 so I can't get it tutored :(

tabor62

Years
Pokemon: Timburr
Nickname: Sleepwalk
Ability: Guts
IVs: Flawless
Shiny: Yes please :D
Hatch Location: Doesn't matter

Do you think it would be possible for you to get the egg move Mach Punch and tutor Drain Punch onto this? I don't have access to BW2 so I can't get it tutored :(

I can try and get Mach Punch, though Drain Punch might be a little harder for me since it requires shards. Perhaps I should into an AR code for that. And don't share one here since that's against the rules. I'll try to get around to this request by tonight.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Pokemon: Electrike
Nickname: Jupiter
Nature: Timid
Ability: Lightningrod
IVs: 30HP/31Atk/31Def/30SpA/31SpD/31Spe (for hidden power: grass)
Shiny: Yes
Hatch Location: Dreamyard or anywhere. lol

Thanks, if you decide to do it! ^_^

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2013
Pokemon: Charmander
Nickname: Darigaaz
Ability: Blaze or Solar Power (preferably)
IVs: Whatever you get, as long as they're not outright terrible.
Shiny: Yes! Yes! Yes please!
Hatch Location: Doesn't matter.

I'm so happy to have found this thread. If you choose to take this on I will be eternally grateful.

tabor62

Years
Pokemon: Charmander
Nickname: Darigaaz
Ability: Blaze or Solar Power (preferably)
IVs: Whatever you get, as long as they're not outright terrible.
Shiny: Yes! Yes! Yes please!
Hatch Location: Doesn't matter.

I'm so happy to have found this thread. If you choose to take this on I will be eternally grateful.

Sorry, but I'll have to reject your request. I've already done a Shiny Charmander, and I'd prefer to not do any duplicates until I've completed my goal of a(n almost) complete shiny dex >.< Feel free to request something else though. And on a side note, it's impossible to breed Solar Power onto a Charmander without hacking since the DW Charmander was only released as a male.

Also a note to the other two people who've made a request already. They are going to get pushed even farther back due to mod work and school work, sorry >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back