• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Ah, I am not sure thay have, cus I still thing Lobiathon gets released but not at full strength, but I am not sure XD

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
I think he was asking for the one in the UK tomorrow, well we are a little behind you, ours is "A Fan with a Plan"

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
Well Ash has just won his Balance Badge and they are on the way to Fortree City and it is an epi just before another one of May's Pokemon Contests, next week will be May's Contest.

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
Well I see the new epi every week XD. Have done since it started, I think we are something like 3 or 4 epis behind the US

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
Well I am up to scratch with the Hoenn League in Japanese, he has just beat Masamune and is against Tetsuya now. I want him to win too.

Stevo-Kun

Stevo-kun

Years
Probably to show that he is getting stronger but still needs to get even stronger to win a Major league. I dont know XD.

Stevo-Kun

Back