• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh baby

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2013
For some reason, I really dislike toddlers and babies D: Most of the time, toddlers get on my last nerve, and babies do all the time. I like some young kids, but only if they're really quiet and sweet.
I'll never be able to have a kid of my own, childbirth sounds extremely unappealing to me and so does taking care of an infant :S I may adopt at some point, though no kids younger than around 2 or 3.

Years
I have mixed opinions on children.

On the pro side, they are really playful and fun to get around, even if you are older than them. I personally do enjoy the sound of laughter and screams of joy, no matter where I go.

On the con side, some other times, obviously they can get annoying if their voices go on for far too long. And yes, as a kid, I was one of them when I make noises when I can't get what I want. The kids will beg for anything to their parents.

Back