• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Years
Team Fail not everyone is.

It's just that the evil/magical mice has enslaved everyone, so it'll be very hard to find actual humans.

But I just want to say I'm surprised people find it funny, I'm not even trying to be funny! Really!

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
You AREN"T? Then, I wonder what you're like when you are trying to be funny ^^

So... whens the next ep? :D

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Team Fail not everyone is.

It's just that the evil/magical mice has enslaved everyone, so it'll be very hard to find actual humans.

Now we are going to have to be their pokemon and fight for them. O.O
But I just want to say I'm surprised people find it funny, I'm not even trying to be funny! Really!

Then you must be naturally funny. Can we just shoot Cheren?

Years
Since they packed no guns, I cannot shoot him unfortunately. But I can use my starters and kick his ass!

Naturally funny on the internet, yes. Real life-I be making knock knock jokes, for the record.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Cheren's fine, even though he's a mouse in disguise.
Like the weird people in the Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

You can dump Belle though, but that wouldn't make up for her cuteness.

Years
It'll take a while guys, but I have a huge update. It has like 200 pictures and counting.

Expect there to be a lot of stuff. Also, It should be done by Wednesday/Thursday.

Years
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm sorry everyone, but it appears I cannot finish this in time. Why?

High. School. I'm nearing the end of my semester, so I cannot finish this in time at all due to the mountain of work.

Also, Photobucket is annoying to me, so maybe in the future I'll do this again in March when it's in English, otherwise, sorry.

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Good luck with your upcoming finals Mr! ^w^

Hope you make awesome/better LP in March! >w<

Last edited:

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
Oh... I was looking forward to the next episode. Ah well! :D ~ still a great couple of episodes :3

~sits in corner and cuts self~

Back