• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

The "Dr Snakes" line me laugh. Shame most Itachi's fanbase is 12 year old XDXDDDDDXD ^^ kawaiii tumblrfags. He's actually a pretty funny guy.

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Don't quite remember the line. :( Probably means I gotta re-read/watch Naruto soon. Once my exams are over, that is.

wait lappy you're not a girl, are you? ._.'

derozio

Years
whatever, pokey. her face is more interesting, anyway. o3o;

@elamasecreta - you're so random, lol. But yeah, go play it! Heard it is a good game. ;p

derozio

Years

We can discuss One Piece if you like. :p I'm always up for a good One Piece discussion. Should be evident by now, right? lol And sure thing, Arma! :]

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Hinata was doing her best in part one, she just didn't really get any real screentime or development after the Chunin exam arc. At that point she wasn't my favourite character in the series but she was pretty great comic relief.

The line was Itachi commenting on Sasuke's knowledge of snakes, he'd been studying them as he thought it'd help him against Orochimaru. The internet loved it as it's an obvious anagram.

tumblr_me2t8kHEZV1rlib2eo1_r1_500.gif

Oh yes, anybody can change the topic. I don't want to alienate people
Spoiler:

derozio

Years
lmfao @ the gif. XD; Also, is hinata your fave character now? Or is there someone else who you like moar?

@Pokey - I'll be honest, I don't know what Pedantic means. I'll go open urbandictionary or something. o3o;

derozio

Years

I don't know what being 'anal about something' means too. Sucks to be a non-english person. So many terms used here which I don't know the meaning of! :(

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Hinata is indeed my favourite character in that show, I know she hasn't got layers and layers of depth but that doesn't matter. I don't dislike many characters in that show, the recurring support cast are all pretty great.

If you're being anal you're being uptight/fussy.

If you're offering it you're doing something completely different.

Last edited:

derozio

Years
okay, I get it now. thanks, lappy! :D

Edit; 2 AM. I'll go watch the first episode of Bebop or something and then head to bed. Night, Lappy and you anal person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back