• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Researcher Ledge wants to battle!

Ledgetheorc

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Hello guys! Oh how my love for the world of Pokemon has grown and bound, sparking within me the childhood I had so much fun with. I've been a off an on fanatic since Yellow was released, first getting hooked into the Show, then the Card game (From 1997, late jungle, to 2002, that set with old base set remakes with sparkles), between there I was pretty hardcore addicted to the games, though never more than just playing by myself.

Here we are years later (Many years), I've played each series except the DS ones thoroughly, as D/P/P and the Black and White series came out, I played mostly for the raising and battling aspects, dabbling in competitive play but always getting my butt kicked.

Though now I've gotten pretty hardcore again finding a group of trainers around my home area I pretty regularly compete with, and using Pokemon Showdown! to battle every now and then. In search for one thing or another I seemed to always find myself coming back here, never getting to glitch back in Pokemon Yellow I'm super hard on Glitches and miscellaneous code which may have been something removed, So I've been watching old glitching vids planning to take my own hand at glitching the crap out of the older games, since I didn't come in until Yellow.

Either way, It'd be a safe bet to claim me a Lurker, as I usually don't have much to contribute, though we'll see what happens.

My current life consists of Gaming (All subjects and genres save sports, big Halo player, love anything RPG for the PC, and LOVE some D&D, with the way stats are I'm surprised there isn't a tabletop Pokemon game...). I currently bide my time with World of Warcraft, the sad addiction which has followed along with Pokemon since childhood off an on. Taking advantage of the Pet Battles and sating my need for collecting until X & Y come out.

Favorite Pokemon: Dragonite, closely followed by Leafeon.

If I had to choose a type, or group of typing, Ground and Grass for sure, nature trainer all the way.

I suppose I should make a new trainer card before too long.

Real life stuff: 23*, Male, Call Center Tech Support, South Carolina, mated.

Anywho. Hello!

Annotation: I'm a massive Roleplayer, especially in WoW. If you RP, feel free to look me up! I'm of course on Moan Guard. Er, Moon. . . . I've even pondered the idea of Pokemon RP! (Going back to the idea of Pokemon D&D anyone?)

*Sometimes I forget how old I am.

Last edited:

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Hi there! Welcome to PC!

I tend to be a lurker myself on forums but here I've made an effort to contribute because I want to make friends who like pokemon as much as me. ^_^; I wish I could find a group of people who play pokemon in my area! ...actually I'm pretty sure that there is, but I'm super shy so I would have a hard time approaching them. TT;

We have a lot in common! I don't play Halo anymore, I used to play a lot back when the xbox was in my favor... now I'm a playstation 3 girl. I don't play much WoW anymore either, but my horde decal still hangs out in the back window of my car and I'm still wasting money being subscribed since I do pop my head in a couple times a month. xD And I love to play D&D! My last group kind of fell apart (story of my life) but my new roommate who is moving in next week has offered to DM for our next campaign! It's hard to lose with most of the group living in the same apartment, right?!

I think there are fan-made pokemon table tops, I've at least heard of people playing them. That'd be fun I think! I just joined one of the RPGs on here for the first time. I'm not new to text-based roleplay at all but this format is new to me so we'll see how that goes... ^^;

Anyway, I'm going to add you as a friend. Feel free to hit me up if you want to talk!

Ledgetheorc

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Good stuff! I know the feeling of groups falling a part. The few trainers I do play with are sporadic, typically only hyped after a game comes out, then dying down until the next release, as for D&D, I can't say I've played a campaign which lasted more than one or two sessions in years. Most of said friends are older friends and we don't all live in the same city (In fact, only one does, the rest are an hour away) so grouping gets tricky. Feel free to add me by IM! My steam name is alexmohr1990, and skype (Which is hit or miss whether I'm on) is alex.mohr1990, finally WoW RealID would be alexmohr1990[a]gmail. Feel free to give me a shout! :D

Back