• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Join the Rebellion! ♜ The Hunger Games Fan Club

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

[a id]hgabout[/a id]
About
If you want to join the Rebellion, you've got to atleast know what is it about.

The Hunger Games is a trilogy story written by Suzanne Collins about a 16-year old female named Katniss Everdeen in a dystopian, post-apocalyptic nation of Panem or what is known today as North America. The Capitol, surrounded by originally 13 outlying districts, controls Panem with an iron fist. Because of a previous rebellion formed by the districts against The Capitol, an annual event has occured wherein one male and one female ages 12-18 from each of the districts are taken into the custody of The Capitol wherein they are taken to an arena and they would battle to the death until one victor remains. This so-called "pageant" is known as "The Hunger Games".

74 years after the rebellion, District 12's Katniss Everdeen, joined with allies and foes, makes crucial decisions that can leave the future of Panem to great or worse hands.​

[a id]hgrule[/a id]
Rules
Sure we are a rebellion but please, follow our rules.

☆ You can disobey The Capitol as you wish but please do not disobey The PokéCommunity Forums Rules and The Fan Clubs & Groups Rules
☆ SPAM posts are forbidden. We don't eat SPAM.
☆ As much as you love to tear down The Capitol with your propaganda, please keep all discussions civil.
☆ To join, you must state who's the Mockingjay in your join post to ensure that you read the rules.
☆ Sign Up Form:

Username:
District:
Who is the Mockingjay?:
[and answer atleast one topic]​

[a id]hgtopic[/a id]
Topics
We need to stay in touch if you still want in the Rebellion.

Why do you love The Hunger Games?
Aside from Katniss & Peeta, which was your favorite tribute of the games?
If you were to participate in the Hunger Games, what would be your strategy?

[a id]hgrebel[/a id]
Rebels
These rebels have pleged to join the rebellion against The Capitol.

Queen of Shipping
Axeliira
Oxidation
Diablerie
pokamon
Krazzikk
Venitardus
Everlark

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
As mentioned earlier, joining joining JOINING! :33

Username: [supporter]Axeliira[/supporter]
District: 3 [Technology & General Electronics]
Who is the Mockingjay?:
Spoiler:

It's captivating, it's the best edge-of-your-seat thriller series ever. I love Katniss. I love how she's so brave and how she's so very protective towards her family, her friends, her allies during the games, and everyone around her. Her loyalty, bravery, and generosity are the main reasons why she's my favorite character.

I've watched both the first Hunger Games and most recently watched Catching Fire (which is by far my most favorite of the three so far), and I canNOT wait for Mockingjay. I'm still not finished with the book yet, but I'm more anxious and excited about the movie. xD

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Username: Oxidation.
District: 6. [Transportation]
Who is the Mockingjay?:
Spoiler:

Why do you love The Hunger Games? I, tbh, like how jarring and violent it is--also, I like how the book is in the first person--tbh, it wouldn't be as good if it were in the third person.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
Username: Diablerie
District:4 [Fishing & the Ocean]
Who is the Mockingjay?:
Spoiler:

Great suspenseful and edge-of-your-seat series, I love how it breaks from the mold of many other young-adult books and makes you genuinely wonder whether your favorite characters are going to survive or not. Also a really dark but believable world that is genuinely quite thought-provoking, and Katniss is a great main character.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've always had these "what-if" thoughts in my mind about the world Katniss and the others lived in, I mean, the districts took place in *what was* North America. What if a rebellion happens somewhere in the world in present time and sooner or later we'll have our first Hunger Games in a few years?

& great to see ya join, Diaberie & Yuki :D I also prefer reading the books in first-person, it really allows me to enter Katniss's mind as she goes through such violence.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
Years
I definitely think the realistic approach is one of the best aspects of the series for me. The books and movies both did a really good job with the Caesar Flickerman show bits, he's just so fake and exaggerated and yet you can see those ominous similarities between his interviews and real life celebrity reality shows. It's so well-written that you can believe that the Games would actually happen. So uh... anyone wanna be allies? ~_~

Yeah first-person makes all the difference. Third-person just feels much more detached and difficult to empathize with the characters.

Salzorrah

Years
Welcome everyone to the club! Gonna add you in a few :3

I honestly love The Hunger Games coz I like post apocalyptic stories and dystopic scenarios and the thought of putting 24 kids in an arena forcing them to kill each other is somewhat good :/

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
User name pokamon mocking jay katniss I like the h ganes because its a distopia sort of like today snd katniss is awesome district 3 tech and electronics equals the nerd evolution

Years
Username: Krazzikk
District: 11
Who is the Mockingjay?:
Spoiler:

Why do you love the Hunger Games?
The Hunger Games is a dystopian (one of my favorite genres) that has a very unique plot. I love the suspense, and all the action. The characters are also a nice part of the story with interesting backgrounds and personalities, like all the wacky tributes.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Username: Venitardus
District: 2
Who is the Mockingjay?:
Spoiler:

Why do you love the Hunger Games?
It is an interesting story. It's an adventure that I didn't think I would have with the books. It's a boom that I will read over and over again.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome, pokamon, Krazz, and Venitardus! <3 It's great to see more Hunger Games fans here.

Because of the age, I'm sorta exempt to partake in the Hunger Games, but I feel bad to the future teens that have to go through reapings every year of their teenage lives. It's hard to see them risk their lives and/or giving up their lives.

I'll go ahead and start a topic. If anyone doesn't mind! :3 Aside from Katniss & Peeta, which was your favorite tribute of the games?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I'll go ahead and start a topic. If anyone doesn't mind! :3 Aside from Katniss & Peeta, which was your favorite tribute of the games?

I don't mind at all.

I'd have to say thresh because he saved Katniss. And also he seems I have been a badass (sorry if that word isn't acceptable :s ). That's the best I can come up with for a reasoning why I like him.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome to the club, Venitardus! :3

Ah, Thresh had a good heart for Katniss. He saved her because of Rue, and it's sad that he didn't make it after that. He's actually one of my favorite tributes. Another tribute I liked was Finnick Odair. I liked how he had so much loyalty towards Katniss, Peeta, and Mags. Mags mentored him so well when he was in the games for the first time, and now he tried to protect her as much as he could.

Salzorrah

Years
Welcome everyone to the club! Imma add you all after a few minutes!

In the 74th Games, I love Rue and Thresh as they are really very interesting characters and are very nice. In the Quarter Quell, I'm a Finnick and Mags fan myself :]

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
It would be a sin if I didn't join this club. I mean...look at me. Look. At. Me. Jesus.

Username: Everlark
District: 3
Who is the Mockingjay?: Katniss

To be honest, it wasn't something I was gonna get into. I wanted to see the first movie, but since I had no one that would see it with me, I decided not to. However, I met someone who wanted to see it with me, so we agreed to meet up. Miscommunication caused me to see it ALL ALONE UGH. Although the concept of kids/teens killing peers just really messed with my mind, I couldn't just leave the series alone and so I had to see Catching Fire, and of course, Mockingjay when that's out. ...That makes me sound like I don't like it lmao. I do like it, don't get me wrong. People dying, even in fiction, always gets to me. I'm strange.

Maggs. You must be powerful to pull at heartstrings when you don't even say a word. If you don't like her, we can't be friends. That being said, Finnick is also great. And Beetee.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HI FIVE TO YOU SYD. I admired Mags. I love how she is so brave, especially for a much older woman who decided to take her sister's place in the games. I have so much respect for a character like her. :3

Welcome, btw!~ YAY FOR District 3 allies :D

Salzorrah

Years
Okay, added all of you! :)

I'm irked at how low this club is at lol

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Okay, added all of you! :)

I'm irked at how low this club is at lol

If I was participating in the hunger games, I would probably try to hide any wait till there was only a few people, then go on the hunt. If I ran into anyone while I was ping to hide, I'd kill them.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

I probably won't have one, or think I have one. I'm rebellious, so I like to dive in and risk my life by eliminating any targets in my way. I'll see moving things as a threat to me, and if I see anything moving, I'll do my best at destroying it. Sometimes you can't trust anyone, not even your close allies, so you best be careful at lending your trust to your fellow tributes and such.

Salzorrah

Years
wow such deadness!

DO NOT FEAR FOR I HAVE RETURNED :]

I guess I would be forging allies and as much as possible save my strength for the final battles and hide :]

ALSO A NEW TOPIC!

What reaction would you have if you were picked from the Reaping?

Back