• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Guy, New Noob

TwoDice

I'm a total noob
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums... obviously :P I'm big into trading pokes. Hopefully I can open up a shop and trade with you guys :D I'm looking forward to being on the forums.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome to PC, TwoDice! My name is Leaf Storm and I'm here to welcome ya while I'm distracted from class. xD Hope you are having a fine evening/day depending on where you're from!

PC has a large Trading section called the Trade Corner, where you can offer your Pokemon up for trade as well as open your own shop! Our trading community is really nice and you'll be sure to make great offers as well as recieve great Pokemon to complete your collection :D

Have fun trading, and see ya around!

TwoDice

I'm a total noob
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013

Lul Jman xD Thanks for welcoming me?....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello Dice, welcome aboard~ I'm Mid or otherwise known as MidnightShine~

So, you're into trading? I used to too~ The Trade Corner's right here, why not give it a go? Apart from trading, PC has lots to offer & we have those friendly members too, I'm one~

Hope you'll huv fun~ Don't be shy, leave a VM at my page if you feel like chatting, I'll definitely reply~

Enjoy~

~Mid

Years
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums... obviously :P I'm big into trading pokes. Hopefully I can open up a shop and trade with you guys :D I'm looking forward to being on the forums.

Hi TwoDice, and welcome to our community.

I have to say, your avatar makes me crack up... it always makes me find Magikarp funny.

In fact, we have the section that might suit your taste, the Trade Corner. As Leaf Storm said, you can offer Pokemon for trading as well as opening Trade Shops or just using the plain Quick Trade Thread.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me.

- Hikari10

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hi TwoDice, and welcome to PC! I'm synerjee. It's very nice to meet you! :)

I'm sure you'll feel very welcomed here as the people here are very friendly. You're interested in trading? As Leaf Storm and Hikari mentioned above, there's a trading section here where you can meet other people to trade pokemon with as well. (Haha my apologies for the repeat.) All the best with your shop and your trading! I'm sure you'll be very successful. :)

If there's anything you need, feel free to contact the staff here via VM/PM or if you want, do drop by my profile for a chat or perhaps to be a new friend. Enjoy your stay!

TwoDice

I'm a total noob
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
@MidnightShine - Thanks for the info! Nice meeting you

@Hikari10 Thanks! I can't wait to start a new thread in the trade corner :D

Last edited:
Years
Hiya, TwoDice! Welcome to PC~ :3 I've seen your avatar around before, I love it and it's so true haha!

Lots of people here are pretty big on trading, so I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to trade with. Are you working towards completing the dex? I only need 100 more or so on Black, so am pretty close! Want to transfer them all over to White 2 though, which will take a looong while... D:

And yeah, we're a veryy active forum, so I'm sure there'll be lots of things you would be interested in here. Do you battle competitively or anything else, by the way, or are you mostly just focused on trading? Either way, I really hope you have a good time here, and feel free to contact me if you need any help! ^_^

TwoDice

I'm a total noob
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
Thanks Cirno! I'm mainly interested in trading. Sometimes I battle, but not competitively. I'm trying to complete my dex too. It's hard considering I only have two games, so I need to do trading for legends.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Hey TwoDice :D,may I join the welcoming party :3? So you're interested in trading? Unfortunately I can't myself due to routers and complicated problems along with unrelated reasons,but I can direct you to the Trade Corner if you want. There is a trader's paradise,there are endless shops with great bargains and offers. The people there are fair and will hear you out if you have any problems or questions.

I've been trying to catch them all myself n_n, but really it's almost impossible without trading D:. But hope to see you have a good browse around there :D! If you're interested we have I don't know lets say *thinks* quite a handful of different sections to browse through. So have a good look at them all and see what you think alright :3?

I'm Rainbow by the way if you want assistance you can just contact a staff member and they'll help you lickety split (I think that's the term :3.). We're really friendly and fun,so I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. Have fun here,because that's really important am I correct :D?

Back