• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
hey coolboyman in brown i was trying to get to that legendary bird(dunno whether it was articuno or moltres) in a cave. But somehow theres this problem of being stuck in the narrow path en route to that legendary (pic below):

pokemonbrownuser3.png

before that path u say to stop the flow of water by pushing boulders, but to where? There are boulders upstairs from the cavern where the legendary is held, but there are no holes to push boulders into. And is that got to do with this problem of being stuck?

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
hey coolboyman in brown i was trying to get to that legendary bird(dunno whether it was articuno or moltres) in a cave. But somehow theres this problem of being stuck in the narrow path en route to that legendary (pic below):

pokemonbrownuser3.png

before that path u say to stop the flow of water by pushing boulders, but to where? There are boulders upstairs from the cavern where the legendary is held, but there are no holes to push boulders into. And is that got to do with this problem of being stuck?

I know about this problem, and for some reason theres people who don't encounter it (like me when I was testing it...). Either way it'll be fixed in the next version of Brown.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2009
Pokemon Brown Help:

Where can I get HM03 Surf and that Virus Scanner? I'm pretty stuck right now.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 6, 2023
Joined just because of Prism.
A few questions... What sidequests and things are you talking about at the end of the beta?
In the next beta, am I going to be able to continue where I left off at the end of this one?
And what evolutions did you change? I noticed that Larvitar evolved at lv 21, and that something else evolved early...
And how exactly is wood super effective against steel? I've never exactly been able to break metal with a stick.

Awesome game, keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2010
In Pokemon Brown, I'm having trouble finding the item to see the ghosts in the Haunted Forest (presumably the Silph Scope?). Anyone have any hints?

Prinny

Prinny Overlord
Years
I'm in prism and i just collected the 5 sticks of dynamite.. but when i talk to the guy who wants em.. he won't take em.... Any quick fix? maybe something i haven't done or was supposed to? or should i use the walk through walls code to bypass it?

Nalesnik

My mom thinks I'm cool
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2008
Is Feebas/Milotic available in pokemon prism? if so, then where can i find it? also how does it evolve? cause in ruby u had to increase it beauty rating to make it evolve.

Strumpy

Master Crack Dealer
Years
  • MA
  • Seen Dec 9, 2008
Hey Coolboyman,
I just wanted to start of by saying that Prism looks great!
Just so I don't keep running around in circles, the last thing I can get in the beta are the running shoes. Is this fact or fiction?
Actually, if anyone could tell me that'd be great!

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Is Feebas/Milotic available in pokemon prism? if so, then where can i find it? also how does it evolve? cause in ruby u had to increase it beauty rating to make it evolve.

The Feebas family is currently not planned for Prism.

I'm in prism and i just collected the 5 sticks of dynamite.. but when i talk to the guy who wants em.. he won't take em.... Any quick fix? maybe something i haven't done or was supposed to? or should i use the walk through walls code to bypass it?

I knew I would get this kind of comment. Don't get mad, but I'm wondering if you cheated, because the NPC doesn't check how many dynamite you have, he checks if you picked up all of the item balls. I did this because I knew someone would throw away some of his dynamite for no reason, and be stuck. If you didn't cheat, I'd like to check your sav file, because thats the first time I've ever heard that happening.

In Pokemon Brown, I'm having trouble finding the item to see the ghosts in the Haunted Forest (presumably the Silph Scope?). Anyone have any hints?

Check the warehouse.

Last edited:

Strumpy

Master Crack Dealer
Years
  • MA
  • Seen Dec 9, 2008
In Brown I just beat Team Rocket for the first time. Am I suppose to get the beer for the guard (and if so, where?) or am I suppose to do something else?

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2008
Right, so anyway I've been playing brown and I got stuck. I have the red amulet but no idea what to do with it, I think I read that you give it to the safari warden but I have no clue where the safari zone is. Also, where do you get the virus scanner?

Sorry for being repetitive here, you guys have probably heard these questions before.

Wow... I hate irony, as soon as I get fed up and decided to post here for help I figure it out. Though, I still need to know where the safari zone is.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2011
I need help
I just got my second badge and I dont know where to go or what to do now.
help me!

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2008
I'm playin brown and for some reason pokemon dont show up anymore in the grass or ocean or anywhere. I can only do the trainer battles. Does anyone know whats up with my game? It started after I finished the silph warehouse i think.. i realized the problem when i flew back to get a pidgey to trade to the girl for a chansey.

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2016
nvm that *edit* okay um how do i get the mist stone and i also need strength

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2009
this game is great!! but right now in prism, i have 2 badges and am not sure what to do next. can you help? please and thank you^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back