• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Neosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Why don't you translate it?
applause.gif

(Can someone put that in the smileys?)

It's definitely a lot easier than learning Spanish...or having Google Translate open next to us while "trying" to play.

Cyclone

Years
This hack seems very promising...I do hope that someone does translate it soon, since it really isn't THAT hard to translate, it just takes time..
I also hope this hack isn't forgotten like pokemon mystical, which was great pokemon hack, albeit all in Spanish. I once tried translating it for the heck of it, and ended up translating all the moves, items, and place names into English, plus I translated the begginging scripts in only 5 days.
It is a good thing that my sister and I both take Spanish classes and Spanish to English dictionary + Google Translate is my friend :)

coca cola

Wanna be:D
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Ok this hack would be a lot more promising to me if it wasn't the same tiles as light platinum... Now I'm not saying they are bad as the 1st time I saw them I thought wow but to play through them eye killing tiles again is kinda boring like redoing fire red tiles whilst also eye killing but I'm sure this hack is going to be good and I will probably play it.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Ok this hack would be a lot more promising to me if it wasn't the same tiles as light platinum... Now I'm not saying they are bad as the 1st time I saw them I thought wow but to play through them eye killing tiles again is kinda boring like redoing fire red tiles whilst also eye killing but I'm sure this hack is going to be good and I will probably play it.
Why do you dislike Light Platinum's tileset?

Cyclone

UtopiaRay

Pokemon Champion
Years
I love the detail that you put into your graphics, this is what makes your hack really appealing! The colours just catches the eye! :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2013
Ha, good thing I'm Puerto Rican; I could probably translate it...if I had any skills in editing

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
No download link as yet, and this has been up here for some time. Will here ever be a download available? (the language for the text in-game don't matter to me)

I like what I see, and I wanna play it! The hack has been listed here for ages, but no sign of a downloadable version. Okay, people have lives away from their computers, but an update every month or so would be nice.

I'm not asking for a specific release date - even if that was allowed, it could be unrealistic. (Computers can go wrong, after all)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
If I had time, I would ask my friends at school who knew Spanish to translate. But I don't.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Seeing really good hack like this go in vain just because of the language make me sad :(

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2024
Search pokemon neosun on google emudesc.net result.

Gives media fire.

First post :)

Join date 4 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back