• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don't get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
How can i play a hack? I know that this question has been asked a million times, i've read [IMPORTANT] before you PLAY a hack, yes but still... makes no sense... i downloaded pkmn Quarts and Ice and have the original roms they were hacked from and i have IPSwin20 but......still...... Help?

Plateface

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 12, 2007
OMG WARN REPORT BAN LOLOLOLOL IM A KNOB LIKE THE MODS AT PC AND THE MOD WANNABEES.

Nah just messing. I think with hacks you rename the rom file of the same name as the hack file you downloaded.. I'm pretty sure.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
We have many guides about this question, just follow them step by step.
Also using the search function will be a great help, because, as you said, it has been asked and answered a million times before.

~closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back