• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worlds Collide OOC Thread

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I get 100s in French and all I do is not pay attention, but still do the work. Sometimes, I even finish the work before she finishes the lesson whenver she gives us the work before the lesson.

Sorry that my post is taking so long, I'm trying to make an epic battle. XD

Are we all allowed to have more than four moves? If you want, I'll keep track of all of my moves, or just give you the list of moves now. =D

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I'm baaaaaaack =D

Sorry that my post is taking so long, I'm trying to make an epic battle. XD

Are we all allowed to have more than four moves? If you want, I'll keep track of all of my moves, or just give you the list of moves now. =D

You can have up to ten moves, no higher than when your pokemon is lv50. TM/HM and egg moves are allowed.

On a side note: Portal 2 is amazing! Poor Wheatley :'(

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Pretty much summarized the last 7 posts but hey give me credit. :P

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
Hey guys.....are we still doing this? I've haven't been on for a LONG time, so I wouldn't know.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
We are, just waitin' for some posts...including yours :P'

People, some activity is needed, okay? X3 I'm not naggin' yet, but I will eventually ;P

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
We are, just waitin' for some posts...including yours :P

Yeah, sorry about not posting. Been looking for a job, my PS2 broke and had to replace it, found some really awsome games (Persona 3 FES and Persona 4), and had some computer issues.

Oh, forgot to ask this. For my digimon, can i use Lunamon?

Last edited:
Back