• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Apexin Version

Which is a better game name? (Most votes will change the game name.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
So with the acception of me learning a bit more about scripts and getting a mapper AND a music remixer I can acctually work on the game more than what I am really doing D: And now I can work on the game at school. Mostly on scripts at which I will send over most of my files other than my Audio files (Causes download to be SLOW!) :)

Years
So far the project is only done by one person. There is almost 2 map's completed. Some maps need to be completed with event's and what not. Demo's won't be available until I complete it up to the 2nd gym which needs to be edited and changed.

Mapping: 23%

Ok so 2 maps = 23% of the whole game? something here isn't right considering your images too...

~Angel~

Years
Actually I have not updated this in a while and I may not for the next couple months. Depending on how fast B/W2 goes for me. Maps are getting complete though and 23% is complete.

Greenness of Lilligant

Pokemon Apexin Creator
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 11, 2012
So yeah guy's I have seriously not been working on this at all. I am still planning out some new thing's but with B/W2 out I have not thought of working on my game so far. I am getting close to done with the game (B/W2) I will go back to this and possible make some overworlds for it. I have to update this a bit more and I though up a new idea for the character at which we have stopped working on xD She will have 1 ponytail instead of two. I know she might look better with 2 but I rather have one because it will fit.

Greenness of Lilligant

Pokemon Apexin Creator
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 11, 2012
I made a mock up on the menu for the game. It's still underdevelopment but this menu will replace the old menu from essentials recently. We don't have a permanent scripter but special thanks to hansiec for helping out in the project. It's for now Lilligant Protected so NO ONE WILL TAKE IT.

Last edited:

~Angel~

Years
Just a minimal adjustment to one of the recent pictures. It's not exactly centered. I added in kind of a menu effect. At school I am terrible with photoshop but here is what I have. The backgrounds I think won't be white anymore. For pokemon it will be colored depending on the type it is. Grass will be green, fire will be red/orange so on so forth. The icons for the options will be colored something maybe the same color the female has it depends.

Yuzuki

C++ Programmer
Years
Project looks good for the beginning, keep up the good work.
But the Maps are looking to empty add more details, needs better atmosphere :)

kind regards
Yuzuki

~Angel~

Years
Project looks good for the beginning, keep up the good work.
But the Maps are looking to empty add more details, needs better atmosphere :)

kind regards
Yuzuki

I will :D These are some old maps :/ I have not really updated them much yet. I will get to it soon enough I have a lot to balance out right now between school, Drivers ED and Homework :/

Yuzuki

C++ Programmer
Years
I will :D These are some old maps :/ I have not really updated them much yet. I will get to it soon enough I have a lot to balance out right now between school, Drivers ED and Homework :/

I would like to help in your Project in Scripting and Mapping(Graphic Designing included), because it looks promising but I'm too busy with school right now.

kind regards
Yuzuki

Last edited:

Rafael-animal

Pokémon DS Kit
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2015
I like this RPG!
Try to use another tiles, in deviantArt are a lot of tiles better than nintendo ones ^^

~Angel~

Years
I like this RPG!
Try to use another tiles, in deviantArt are a lot of tiles better than nintendo ones ^^

It's rare for me to hear from you Rafael! :D I see your new post. Amazing work :D I wanted to have this made for some people I know and I like the work you do A LOT! Thanks to commenting and I will take your advice :D

~Angel~

Years
is_that_a_suicune___by_lilligantthegreen-d5ias0x.png

Wait...What is that?! Is it a Suicune? I think so. I have added Suicune into the game (Finally) Suicune has honestly no special even while the rest of my pokemon in the game do :/ Oh and we are searching for people to help with the game this coming Saturday. If you want to help with the game tell us.

~Angel~

Years
The thread has been updated a bit. It contains more spoiler tags which I think cleaned it up more. The suckish part is I could not get spoiler tags around some of the pictures. :/ But I am replacing old ones.

i_think__i__am__about__to__faint__by_lilligantthegreen-d5ib4rh.png
Character Art work. Uploaded earlier yesterday. Just never shared it yet.

Last edited:

Yuzuki

C++ Programmer
Years
Some Updates:

Titlescreen:
Spoiler:

New Map 1 (with InGame-Effects):
Spoiler:

We´re looking for:

Tileset Spriters - Who can support us with new Tilesets.
Overworld Spriter - A Spriter who can Sprite Overworld Characters to support us.

Send us a private Message if you´re intrested, you´re appreciated.

kind regards
Yuzuki

~Angel~

Years
o_OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I just glitched by amazing work. Great job Yuzuki! :D but you completly forgot that you need the start bar sperate! xD I told you it's animated. I know you said you were making a new one. But it's not going to work like that xD Just seperate those two pictures and fix it xD (Sorry for my failure at spelling right now I just don't care how I spell right now) SOMEONE! PLEASE MAKE THE 100TH COMMENT! IT'S A MAJOR MILESTONE FOR ME!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back