• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
Years
-curses in 4 languages. and yes, i know how to.- i tell ya kids. college is evil. stay away. recently, someone has been forgetting to log off. me, being a nice guy, had written numerous memos to this person, placed on their desktop. now, i get on today, and those b@$+ards write me and tell me &almostquote"That wasnt a nice, or smart, thing to do. do it again and you could lose your computer privilages at ________ college."&almostquote. e.O bakayaru's. GRR. sorry, my lil rant of the day. k, so. the avitar... carmen always was cool. 8/10
but i miss james bond jr. XD

Years
9/10 I like dragon Pokemon. ^_^ My favorite Pokemon types are Fire and Dragon. My favorite Pokes -
rs006.png
rs118.png

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
8/10 good pic of Blaziken but you should really try to make the pumpkin look a little better! ^_^ you should center the pick so it looks like theres no more Blaziken head!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Mmmm...nice. The buttonized effect is cool, but the edges around the Houndoom look a little....ehhh.
8.5/10

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Blaziken said:
10/10 So kawaii and spooky, did you draw it?
Yes, I did draw that one but I've changed it back since Halloween is over now. ^_^; But thank you for the compliment!

Okay, and..

10/10, I think it looks creepy but pretty. o.o The colors look cool too!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
8/10

That's a very pokemon-ish avatar I guess. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back