• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokemon Song?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Hmm.. I really like the Johto Champions (or whatever) theme. ^_^;; It's funky. XD

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
Gee, where to start? n.n()
I like 'Kakurenbo' from Pikachuu no Dokidoki Kakurenbo. Whiteberry is cute, and the song has cute lyrics. n.n() Also; 'Poketto ni Fantajii' (Just so terribly cute n.n()), 'Atarashii Tomodachi' (Again, cute! I can't get enough of the Pokemon Kids. Too bad they're gone now T_T), 'Suteki Na Korekushon' (Kobayashi has a nice voice. n.n()), 'Torikeakko Puriizu' (I Miss Suzukisan too... Raymond with his accent n.n() Good times...()), 'Toi et Moi' (Namie Amuro is awsome X.o()), 'Minna de Arukou' (Cute image... with Tomokazu Seki!), etc, etc... I don't really dislike any songs from Pokemon. They've all pretty much grown on me.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
CyberRaichu said:
I liked the remix of Pokemon world Youngstown and Nobody's Angel really made it into an awesome song
Do you know where I can download it?

Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance made a remix of Mezase master98, Mezase Master2002, and 來吧小精靈﹐and it was YUcK
Every1 rushes to the sink for vomitting after wards
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thunder Pichu

Thunder's Controller
Years
Pokemon Mesase Master 2003 is good... I like the themes from Pikachu's hide and seek... And these;
Catch me if you can; Angela Via
Fun with the Funk; Aaron Carter
They Don't Understand; [forget who]
Blah Blah Blah; [guess what...?]
Pokemon World; [*snort* how repetative]

John Denver

Banned
Years
Well...now that i think about it...

When your TUMBLIN down and spirits FA-ALL!! Yeah that song is cool to...and I also love the Pokemon World Remix...tis awesome..

BOO ya!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
My favourite pokemon song is The Tme Has Come (Whatever it's called). It reminds me of Gr8Person62... Just about the only person in history who actually thought about me with reasoning posts to show...

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Well, come to think of it, I do like Johto League Champions a lot also. ._. So both. (I'm a Johto person, I guess. >_>)

Mifuui

Fufufu~
Years
Gosh…There are so many. O.x;;
Pika Pika Masai Chu is such an adorable song.
The same with Kokurenbo, Pocketto ni Fantajii, Mama no Dajina Pok?mon and Sora Tobu Pok?mon Kids.
I also adore the songs, which Nyasu sings. Hello! Pikachu is so cute and Polka o' Dolka is hilarious! XD
Maemuki Rocketto Dan is another hilarious and awesome song.
OK! and Mezase Pok?mon Master is two of the best openings I've ever heard.
Sokoni Soraga Aruakara and Kaze to Ishho Ni are two very beautiful songs.
And Hitoribocchijanai is just so awesome!!!

Of the English songs I love The Power of One,the Pok?mon World remix and Pok?mon Johto!
(But I prefer the German and Swedish versions of that song…^^; )
And You and Me and Pok?mon is another great song. But I think it is best in German:
Ihr und Ich und Pok?mon

Tweak

i like toi et moi from the japanese revelation lugia soundtrack. =D it was sung by namie amuro. that's bout the only song i like. i guess "if tears could bring you back" from the first movie soundtrack was also good.

Zento

Mushroom God
Years
Polka O' Dolka (I think that's the name of it. X3) is pretty cute I think.
I need to learn the lyrics so I could sing it to my friends and show them I'm more of an obsessed freak than they thought I was. X3

I have others I like, but I can't recall any of the names at the moment.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
CyberRaichu said:
Jynx you should try
http://207.44.188.109/~pokemon/welcome.htm
They have tons of Pkmn Music from all over the world
Thunder Pichu I own the P2K soundtrack so I tell you the artists
They Don't Understand; [Dream Street]
Blah Blah Blah; [Devotion 2 Music]
Wow! Thank you!

Oops...my school banned it...

Doesn't matter... I'll download them during the holidays.
Thankyou

Zento, I think you are right. It is such a dancy song.

Back