• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Like a Boss!

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
YO WATTUP PEOPLES!!!!!! ok sry if that was to energetic and awesome for you guys:P ANYWAYS..... Im a big fan of hacked pokemon games and especially fakemon games :) and i say no to rmxp games cuz i cant run them on my android tablet :P AND IM OUT!! :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nope not too energetic, perfectly fine level of excitement for PC! I mean we're pretty exciting here. Sooo it makes sense! But yes, welcome. n_n As for hacks I'm not really into them myself, but I'm sure you'll enjoy exploring the rom hacking/emulation forum. Interesting that you play them on a tablet, you must be really dedicated! Do you ever plan on making a hack or do you just like playing/discussing them? :3

Either wayyyy, have fun around here - feel free to check out places other than emulation/rom hacking since there's a whole lot to PC to discover!

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Me Make a hack? LOL

I would love to but i dont hav the time and dont really want to put in the effort :P plus the most creative idea would be like a a pokemon ruby game with pokemon mashed together in an effort to make a new one or it would just be a bunch of different colored balls with differnt faces. OH YES! AHAHA! POKEMON EMOTICON VERSION!!!!!!!!!! yea.... no...... dont think that would work out to well :P

Years
Hacked Pokemon games are really great honestly, it's how I found this place way back in 2006. XD;; You've got an android tablet? I'm jealous honestly, always wanted one of those... but unfortunately my wallet is pretty empty lmao.

But yeah, welcome to the awesomeness that is PC! n_n Hopefully you've been digging around and looking through what we have here, because it's very worth it~! Enjoy your stay and don't worry about being too energetic; you're perfectly fine :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
@rpg Lovin your scizor mewtwo avatar :)
@cirno the one i hav aint that exspensive it was only like 60 bux on amazon(pandigital novel)
@zombie101 .......thanx i guess? next time wait till i ask you to give me a nightmare instilling picture :P

Back