• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
My first post will be coming to the academy if that is fine? He would have been staying at his sisters house over the summer

Thats okay :) so long you include the headmaster opening the new semester which will be the first post in the thread ^^

Now I think about it, I might tell skymin not to accept the first IC thread. I'll submit it again but including the first post in the thread, like this we prevent people to post before the headmasters post.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
"Lycan" is short for "Lycanthrope", which means "wolf man" and is synonymous with "Werewolf"; their only difference is the language from which they originate.

Now you've learned something.

@Lilizuki XD I delved into the origins of the Vampire but I have yet to do so with Lycans/Werewolfs. Thank you again.

@Everyone Meanwhile, I have a RP related question. Do characters with pictures under the appearance field help more than just text, or does it not really matter?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Unless you can find an exact image of what your character looks like, I'd go with text. Something about putting an image, then saying "Except with..." doesn't work for me.

But, 'tis just my opinion.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Lilizuki XD I delved into the origins of the Vampire but I have yet to do so with Lycans/Werewolfs. Thank you again.

@Everyone Meanwhile, I have a RP related question. Do characters with pictures under the appearance field help more than just text, or does it not really matter?

I always use pictures so people immediately know how the character looks like rather than imagining them c:

Making the IC post~

Khawill

<3
Years
I drew my picture and it looks pretty much like how I want him to. The only thing is that my drawing is bad and I can't show height. Otherwise I'd rather look at a picture than read a text to see appearence, though when it written out I can pull specific details out.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Well, if it wasn't announced already, I will do now. Sadly, I'm going through some changes in my lifestyle. And not only I'm out of character-creating mojo, but also I am sharing a computer with my family. So, bottom line, I don't get to log in so often, so it will take a while to create my charrie, so sorry for any inconveniences

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Name: Cheryll Renee Moreau
Nickname: Cher
Species: Lamia

Appearence: Human Form (Outside of Uniform)
Spoiler:

Youkai Form: In her Youkai form Cheryll keeps whatever shirt she is wearing at the time and her legs and skirt form a deep black snake tail with a large pale green flower at the end of it. She keeps her glasses in this form and her hair, eyes, and skin colors stay the same as well.

Personality: Cheryll is a very quiet girl who doesn't really say much to anyone at all. Though She is extremely smart and clever and by some is noted as a huge nerd. Mainly by her three older sisters. Because of this Cheryll doesn't have any confidence in her youkai abilities so those aren't very strong right now. Another thing about Cheryll is that she has never had a friend so she is extremely unsure and insecure about interacting with other kids, especially since she is new to the school.

History: Before entering the Youkai academy Cheryll was very sheltered by her parents. She and her three sisters Roseanne, Fran, and Celia were kept at home and taught by there mother anything they needed to know. Cheryll was never allowed to venture into the human world but unlike her sisters she didn't care. She was happy with her life and happy not to have to be around others outside her family. Though when she turned 14 her parents made the decision to send Cheryll to the Youkai Academy even though she didn't want to go at all.

Weakness: Her terrible eyesight.
Other: Cheryll is a genius when it comes to academics but when it comes to social interactions she has no idea what to do.
Code: Cherry Strawberry

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
How much longer 'til Skymin accepts the IC? I'm itching to go to Youkai Academy~

Takumi: Uh, I can wait! N-no need for me to rush into this school full of monsters or anything!

Nonsense! You'll enjoy the academy, trust me.

Takumi: I said I can wait!

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Solo: *Sniff, Sniff* "Eh? I smell a human here. HEY, TWOLEGS! I BET YA TASTE LIKE JERKY!!"

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae: Don't happen to care for black licorice...
Meow: Meow? Meow meow meow! (licorice? I love licorice!)
Sorae: Okay, sorry human. I guess I'll give whatever tastes like licorice to Meow and I'll take the jerky. Don't worry, it's for a good cause! You're donating your body to the poor kids and cats who have nothing to eat until the IC starts!

Hooray for breaking the fourth wall!

Back