• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I just, uh, torrent everything. I know, I know. It's bad but whatever. I'm downloading Bokurano right now n_n

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
There's lost of anime and cartoon streaming websites that allow people to watch shows for free and I'm sure you can find them somewhere both raw and subbed. Not the best quality but they're still somewhere.

(Not sure if I'm allowed to do this, though here's a site with episodes in good quality: http://www.animecenter.tv/ )

Thanks so much, AWsquared! n_n

Anyways, what's up DCC? I have to study but I'm making quite a slow progress..

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm just relaxing before I go into work in two hours. I have to leave in an hour and a half, though. I'm doing some laundry so I have some work clothes to wear, lol.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
A lot of people get on PC when they first wake up. :P I don't though, cba to get out of bed most of the time xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You'll probably really need one for college. Then again, maybe not if you're more social than me - I take mine to the dining hall when I eat, and to the student center, and to classes so I don't have to pay attention, etc.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm probably getting one regardless, cause I really need to get one for my own. This family desktop sucks.

Speaking of college, I finally got my last college decision (Binghamton acceptance!) but there was this curveball thrown. I got accepted into the Spring 2014 semester. I have no idea what that entails. =I

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
So do you still plan on going to Fordham, or...?

Also lol my roommate's alarm just went off and she went "UGHHH STOP ITTTTTT" and turned it off. Then it went off again and she said "no. NO. STOP."

Honest

Hi!
Years
So do you still plan on going to Fordham, or...?

Don't know yet, I'm still waiting for my financial aid package. :I

I know the feels. I'm on a 9-year-old desktop right now and it's so hard to use now since newer computers are just all around better. I am getting a laptop soon though, so it's not going to be like this forever.

My desktop's actually relatively modern, but I just hate going on it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I know the feeling. One of my choices was Rutgers but they barely offered me anything compared to ND, so the choice became obvious - 5k in loans a year, or 20k+?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Notre Dame? I know a couple of people that got in there. I heard that place is really religious, though. D=

I meant to apply to Rutgers, but got lazy since it wasn't a part of Common App. :I

For the record, who ever decided the release the financial aid packages after April 1st is an idiot.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
My PC's like 5 years old, but its still running smoothly. Its surprisingly powerful for its age, with a good 8 gigs of ram and a relatively good south bridge Graphic Card. All I really care is that it has an HD port, so the need for a monitor isn't needed, as I can just plug my TV in. Oh, and I have no internet thanks to the move, god damn it boxes as far as the eyes can see, but I got a job and can afford internet cafe's daily, 1 hour=1 euro after a certain time, so I'm gonna be active yet again.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I bought my laptop in summer 12 and my father bought an iPad for me and my sister 2 months ago I think so no problem on that.
Good to see ya again Elendil!

SolarPhantom

The Fox Overlord
Years
Lucky people! im stuck with a computer that can support a max of 2gb ram, and has a horrid processor. its almost as bad as my schools computers. worst part is, its vista... i cant use Qbasic, i cant play 70% of online games, and youtube... ugg my computer sounds like a jet engine when im on youtube.
so i would trade anyone of you!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
All the best for you essay, Dipu! Procrastinate no longer and get it done aite? :3 Oh, and hope you get a new laptop soon~

My laptop's been in service for about 3-4 years, and it's breaking down already ;_; After a period of time, it puts up a notice that my virtual memory is too low. I've tried to fix it by every means possible, but it doesn't seem to be responding to treatment. Oh well, time for a new laptop!

SolarPhantom

The Fox Overlord
Years
its not dust, i have already took an air compressor to this thing like 12 times. its so annoying that it just sucks as bad as it does >.< my psp probably has more processing power than this computer to lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back