• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Endings?

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
the ending to tales of symphony is good simply becuase of nostalgia alone lol. jk their are more reasons.

I also liked dark cloud 2's ending, paper mario one's ending,final fantasy 12 ending was good,mario 64 had a great ending(more of a nostalgia reason),PMD:Explorer of sky ending I could go on and on...

ff12 ending
Spoiler:

PMD:Exploreres of sky ending(warning...you may cry lol)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
A few games i really really loved the ending in: The Godfather ps2 game, Call of duty Modern warfare 2 and 3, Assassins Creed Revelation, Grand theft auto V, The last of us, Red dead redemption. Just a few, i could probably think of more if i tried.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Oh good, the only one I had in mind upon reading the title was already mentioned (Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII) and WOW I can't believe I didn't think of Ghost Trick's.

CC:FF7
Spoiler:

Ghost Trick
Spoiler:

Also agreeing with a notable mention for KH: Birth by Sleep as another "you know this can't end well" endings--I mean, the ending is pretty much the TRAILER that was teased at the end of KH2FM. But it was pulled off very well and the extra ending gameplay in BBSFM that teased that game that NEVER CAME OUT (*sob*) was a good ending too.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Without any hesitation, I shall pick Crisis Core : Final Fantasy 7. Despite knowing what would happen, the music for the last fight and the cutscene were so emotional and deep. I can't stop crying whenever I play it and I play it a TON!

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Unlike the anime, I really liked the ending to Blue Dragon.

Spoiler:

After all that you have to go through, there is finally peace throughout the world. Blue Dragon is one of my favorite RPGs of all time, I wish they would have made another BD for the Xbox 360. Although, the one for DS was pretty good as well.

The ending of Final Fanstasy X. I loved it, but also hated it as well because it was so darn heartbreaking.

Back