• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
I was just about to mention Zapdos appearing without getting to Humilau City first. Guess somebody beat me to it.
1DGRT.png

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Mine keeps random freeze and Idk what to do

i also have random freeze

This would be because of the emulation processing issue in where it limits the amount of RAM used within the program itself. It's been well known in HeartGold/SoulSilver and Black 2/White 2, so to prevent this problem from occurring... you may need to use an Action Replay code or use some patch on the ROM itself, if you don't want to use an Action Replay code... that's fine, just make sure you save often during the ROM hack. lol

I wish those developers of DeSmuME would start fixing those issues, but since they don't support Pokémon games... it makes me feel like starting a fork of the DeSmuME source code, but even so... I haven't learned about programming yet. But once I do... I might start up my own team that will work on DeSmuME to improve DS emulation and start DSi Emulation.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
This would be because of the emulation processing issue in where it limits the amount of RAM used within the program itself. It's been well known in HeartGold/SoulSilver and Black 2/White 2, so to prevent this problem from occurring... you may need to use an Action Replay code or use some patch on the ROM itself, if you don't want to use an Action Replay code... that's fine, just make sure you save often during the ROM hack. lol

I wish those developers of DeSmuME would start fixing those issues, but since they don't support Pokémon games... it makes me feel like starting a fork of the DeSmuME source code, but even so... I haven't learned about programming yet. But once I do... I might start up my own team that will work on DeSmuME to improve DS emulation and start DSi Emulation.
There are already source builds of DeSmuME that are being constantly updated, and they've improved a lot since the last official release. I'm pretty sure (but not completely sure) that the DeSmuME developers are done working on it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Challenge mode is enormosly hard. After 3 attempts of Battling Burgh with Victiny, Pignite same lvl as his pokes, Primeape with Fire, Ice and Thinder Punches, and a bit underleveled Swellow, so 4 sources of supereffective damage, I switched back to normal difficulty :D
Hack is awesome as usual.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
Anyone know why i get load rom errcode=4 in r4i-sdhc 3ds Ysmenu 6.92 From retrogamefan??

Years
Anyone know why i get load rom errcode=4 in r4i-sdhc 3ds Ysmenu 6.92 From retrogamefan??

Because, while the original games are included in the infolib and the extinfo (I mean BW2 without any edits), these hacks aren't, so you'll have to wait until they are included in a new update. With BB and VW (1) the same thing happened, until they were included in an update, they couldn't be played with the Ysmenu.

Amazing job again Drayano. I haven't beaten the original games yet, but after that I will play this for sure! Your hacks are amazing.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
Because, while the original games are included in the infolib and the extinfo (I mean BW2 without any edits), these hacks aren't, so you'll have to wait until they are included in a new update. With BB and VW (1) the same thing happened, until they were included in an update, they couldn't be played with the Ysmenu.

Amazing job again Drayano. I haven't beaten the original games yet, but after that I will play this for sure! Your hacks are amazing.

Retrogamefan released the new update so i can play it. But now i got random freeze problem

Years
Retrogamefan released the new update so i can play it. But now i got random freeze problem

Then I don't know, I haven't tried the game myself. I also use Ysmenu, but in M3i Zero. I don't know if BB2 VW2 patches include anti-piracy or not. If not, try applying the hack patch to a patched rom...

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Well, it took quite some time, countless attempts, and lots of training, but I have defeated the Elite Four and the Champion, while using only one Pokemon, and while in Challenge Mode, with no cheats.

View attachment 66390
This is Senkei, my Gardevoir.
Female.
Lv. 100.
Modest Nature.
10/24/2012
Route 20.
Met at Lv. 4.
Good endurance.
Item: Amulet Coin.
OT: Byakuya (the name I decided on for my play-through)
ID No. 40964
Caught in a Poke Ball.
Max HP: 281
Attack: 165
Defense: 188
Sp. Atk: 328
Sp. Def: 262
Speed: 197
Ability: Synchronize
Moves: Substitute, Focus Blast, Psychic, Shadow Ball

EDIT: Just started battling N and found a bug. When he sends out Zekrom, it is Lv. 105.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Awesome work, Drayano. You're a best game-hacker in Pokemon World.

Och, besides... How (or where) change Shaymin and Thundu/Torna/Landorus's formes? In simple: where items to change formes?

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Awesome, I can't wait to play it!
You should also upload SacredGold / StormSilver here because GBATemp is down and for some reason I still haven't downloaded it...

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
i remember when i played pokemon gold. And then i ferarligatr was level 100 but when i battled with a friend over link cable My ferarligatr was level 115. i was so suprised but that was only that time.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
After arriving in the Nature Preserve, I decided to battle Hilbert. The first Pokemon he sent out, Reshiram, was Lv. 105. I don't know if it's just a glitch, but it is kinda wierd.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
After arriving in the Nature Preserve, I decided to battle Hilbert. The first Pokemon he sent out, Reshiram, was Lv. 105. I don't know if it's just a glitch, but it is kinda wierd.

Is it easy to enter nature preserve in this game?? or do you still need to fill the national dex??

Back