• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Acanthite – The GSC Prequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Wow!!! This is amazing! I'm farmilliar with hacking and RMXP, and this is by far some of the best work I've seen, The sprites are amazing, 5 shades of colour on some!!! And creating night and day, wow! (I attemped at trying to do that, and gave up after 1/2 an hour!), The attention to detail on the mapping/landscapes is just phonominal! (I'm probably going to sound like a total n00b) But did you get the codes from a rom and (you can do this) translated hex to ruby (RMXP basis of language) (I know you can do it from hex to C++) and used the codes there, or did you do the codes from scratch? (because if you did, that's AMAZING!!! Also If there are any free positions, I would very much like to help! (Do I PM you, it's my first time here) I would be very grateful if I could!)

But well done!!! It's going to be a fantastic game (Just by looking at the screen shots!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
If you wanna lend a hand, just apply at the Pokemon Acanthite forums.

The link can be found in mine, Fangking Omega's, Maneachicken's, Whitey Pokemon God's, Plateface's and I think some other people's signatures.

But bear in mind that there are alot of staff already, and that you'll have to be both very good and dedicated to become a member.

But never the less, you can still offer pointers and idea's for the game, all help is appreciated :D

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
BATTLE SCREEN!

battlekc3.png

Please enjoy, and look forward to the demo :)

~Jack~

Back In Business
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2007
That battle screen looks really good, i look forward to the beta.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Here's a line that's been used one too many times:

"Can't wait for the demo." xD

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
This game looks a really good game. Good screens nice pokemon. Im also on their forums, so can I use the banner?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Assuming that you wanna display the banner in your sig, then yes of course you can, as any support for this game is appreciated.

Here's a line that's been used one too many times:

"Can't wait for the demo." xD
Man, I help out with the game - imagine the pain that I am in, being so close to it, and yet so far.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Assuming that you wanna display the banner in your sig, then yes of course you can, as any support for this game is appreciated.
Thank-you for the approval, but I'm going to stick with my current sig.
I'm still in support of the game though.

Man, I help out with the game - imagine the pain that I am in, being so close to it, and yet so far.
If it's anything like having to do a load of debuggin' requests, I think I have a slight idea.

... Exactly why I work freelance. xD

Anyway, as I said before, I'm looking forward to the demo, so I know this isn't much but, have a great day
and enjoy whatever progress you're making at the moment.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
Years
The demo's out as soon as that battle system's been fixed! -_-

Problems with Trainer battles, levelling up, and switching Pokémon in battle... and no idea how to fix them as of yet.

In the meantime, I thank you for all your continued support for the project, and we're happy to say that despite the battle system issues, progress is great right now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back