• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's hawt out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I may fan myself, but it'll be ineffective and I'll end up losing energy. I'll sit in the shade if I can, assuming it's outside. That's really the most I'd do. Otherwise, I'll probably complain to myself about how hot it is and that'd be that.

Years
Other than always having my water bottle with me (even around the house) or maybe taking a cold shower, all I really ever do is wait it out. There isn't any AC in my house, so I find putting on the fans just blows the warm air around even more. Oh, and ice cream always helps out a bit, too.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Complain a lot and have a cold shower, works for me :3 Plus I know this sounds stupid, but closing your eyes and picturing a cold place like a huge snowy mountain or something does seem to help too xD As run your fingers lightly across your skin so it tingles and makes you shiver, that feels cold too :3

Back