• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?The Misty Lover17 Club?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
That is really cool.:)

110311687900381bm.jpg

The first Sakura pic I ever got.^_^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Awww.....Sakura looks really beautiful in that pic.^_^ Her kimono and ribbion are really beautiful,too, as well as her eyes.^_^

I got something really cool on Emerald. i have a really powerful Sealeo. It's at lvl 40 and it's highest stat is Special Attack, which is at 112. It's a Modest natured one. :classic:

naruto_sakura0200.jpg

Really beautiful pic of her from the manga.^_^

Makoto

Years
I haven't posted in here in forever.... so what's up, ML? nice pics, too. You've put up so many Sakura pics in this thread alone it's almost scary.... almost.^_^

*is bored*

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Well, Ive been doing great.^_^ I do got alot of pics of Sakura in here. Though, I always like posting pics of the cutest Water Pokemon trainer there is, too. It's alway great to see great pics of them :classic:

009m5jp.jpg

This is what Misty would look like if I told her that she's beautiful.^_^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
The original trio is always the best to see...I miss seeing them together so much ._.;

naruto_sakura0038.jpg

Sakura is cute even when she has a violated look on her face XP

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yeah, they're back in Kanto, and they still have the same Houen team that's been there since 2002 in Japan and 2003 for US. I wonder if they'll have a new team for the next region.

Also, that a really cute pic of Sakura.^_^

Mistywiththegroup.jpg

This would make a great group for the next regon.^_^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yeah, I've always hoped that Misty and May would be on the team together, because with the way things are going, to get Misty back I think we're going to have to compromise with the May fans xx;

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Well, May's pretty much a perminnet main character, so she'll won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Of course, Ash is too, since he's the main hero of the series. Also, May's been in all of the contests, so that's other reason she won't be going.

Speaking of May fans, I think the most annoying one is Cybercubed.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I don't even bother to check the May discussions...I'm sure I would be more than annoyed by some of the things said =/

Aww, poor Sakura XD

naruto_sakura0051.jpg

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
She looks so cute with that bow in her hair, and I love the expression on her face. Thanks ^_^

Once I train myself how to draw Sakura, I'll start on that Misty/Sakura fanart crossover =p

Back