• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nippon Ichi (NIS America) fan club

mega-dark

In a alternate universe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Huh?
  • Seen Sep 5, 2010
To all fans of the popular RPGs of Nippon Ichi, i give you the Nippon Ichi fan club. Weather it's Disgaea, Phantom Brave, Makai Kingdom or some other Nippon Ichi title that i haven't bothered to play yet, welcome.

disgaea.jpg

The rules
1.Follow all PC rules
2.Please don't flame each other
3.Enjoy your stay

P.S If you find a better banner with most of Nippon Ichi charecter in it please PM me.

P.S.S If this image is to big i will remove it.

Members
Yamato-san​

Last edited:

Yamato-san

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 15, 2012
count me in. I first started with a copy of Rhapsody I managed to get my hands on about 3 years ago.... soon afterwards, I got Disgaea and Phantom Brave for Christmas and found La Pucelle a couple days afterwards. Also, I'm a sucker for pre-order promotions (especially if the item is media, like Zelda Master Quest or a soundtrack ^^), so as you can guess, I've been pre-ordering most of their (PS2) games as far back as Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana (though, that's technically not NIS, it's still NISA).

I really need to get an import PS2 at some point (sadly, I've never imported a game in my life ^^'), because then, I could play Little Princess, Angel's Present, and the previous Atelier games once I've managed to track down copies of them.

mega-dark

In a alternate universe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Huh?
  • Seen Sep 5, 2010
Welcome to the club. With me it started with Disgaea 1 (I was actully looking for Makai Kingdom), I thought it was that game cuase they looked just about the same so i picked it up, now i'm hooked on SOME Nippon Ichi games.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
Years
I really like the Disgaea games but I haven't had a chance to play the others. I want to play Makai Kingdom but I don't think it would live up to my expectations

Back