• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGW

Wordsmith Extraordinairé
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2009
The first chapter of my new story - Chronicles of Taven - is now open for business! :D
pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=178345

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Anima Ex Machina
Ten
(You teach me, and I'll teach you.)​

Veronica: While Bill is out in the forest having a heart-to-heart talk with himself, I'm fighting against a giant robot!
Bill: Pardon me? I believe I'm the one doing the fighting.
Veronica: When you finally get there. And even then, it's not like you were doing a good job of it.
Bill: Oh, come now, Veronica. I'm still getting used to this.
Veronica: Excuses, excuses. Anyway, chapter ten, "You teach me, and I'll teach you." We promise there'll be more fan service!
Rose: Niisan, what's fan service?
Bill: Veronica!

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Huh. I thought I'd posted here, but apparently, I just fail at remembering things.

Anima Ex Machina
Eleven
(My words fly up; my thoughts remain below.)​

Bill: Who knew training would be so difficult?
Veronica: Uh huh. You keep telling yourself that's the problem.
Bill: Hmph. Imagine how you would do if you were in my situation. You were suddenly granted the ability to attack, you've never fought a pokémon yourself...
Veronica: Face it, Bill. Even if you're new, you're making some pretty stupid mistakes. Even Rose thinks so.
Bill: [irritated] Well, in any case, I'll figure things out eventually. By the way, do you get the feeling we're being watched?
Veronica: Now, you're just being paranoid.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Anima Ex Machina
Twelve
(Fulvia is dead.)​

Bill: At last, a bit of relaxation.
Veronica: I'm not even in the same room as you, and I can hear your sarcasm.
Bill: Could you possibly blame me? I still feel as if we're being watched.
Veronica: You're really getting paranoid. Why not enjoy the day off?
Bill: Locked in a pokémon center?
Veronica: Well, in any case, it's a double-dose of Officer Jenny in this chapter, so at least it's good for fan service!

rmmstnr

The Seeker
Years
After much delay, I finally have Chapter 3 of "Eyes Of Odetta" posted up. Chapter 4 could be awhile, Enjoy

Edit: Ahh! What good a break can do! As it turns out, Chapter 4 may not be so far away after all, huzzah!

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Posted Chapter Seventeen of Metal Coat, and finally got around to putting the banner in my signature. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back