• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
9/10

It's a very nice and soothing melody, the pace of the song is pretty good, and well. It's a great song. I don't particularly like the singing, because of the stretched out parts, however he has a nice voice, and it's easy to look past.

I've found myself continuously listing to this song ever since it got out, though I love Alex Goot's music, so I'm not suprised.

TY

Not really my style...

Vexare, just 16 years old... and making music this great IMO...

Sir Codin

Reminds me of 8-bit music, which I like, but unfortunately the audio chorus was extremely annoying.

Sorry, but once again, dubstep fails at impressing me. Vexare would impress me more if he learned to play music like this:

Pipe organ = one of the coolest instruments EVER.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ehh I'll be honest, I didn't like this song at all :( I guess it's not really my style of music, but I didn't really feel any real rhythm or interest accompanying it... 3/10 D:

How about this one? It'd a song I rediscovered recently. c:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
10/10 didn't have to actually click play, I love that song.

Not my favorite off Owl City's new EP, but it's starting to grow on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back