• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Incorrect Pokemon Stats , And Abilities.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
This is one thread from my Incorrect Collection.

This is a discussion for Stats And Abilities and attacks that are inccorect , Incorrect Attack Types ...........

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
k there are some attacks that don't matter much anyway regardless of types... (like Willowisp should be ghost imho but doesn't matter)

this isn't incorrect or anything... but how come Gorebyss has a high normal def with this rock bottom sp.def? it's special based while its counterpart Huntail is physical based, but both of them share high physical def and low sp.def... why is that?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
And Sneasel has high attack and horrendous special attack, even though its types are special based...

Electabuzz, Manectric, and Houndoom should swap their attack and defense stats... non of them really need the attack stat unless you want a cross chopping buzz.

Machamp needs to swap its speed and special attack.

Blissey... ugh, DOES NOT need both high HP and special defense!

Flygon should switch attack and special attack since earthquake is its only good attack type move and all the other good offensive moves it can learn are special based.

Pay Day should be a Steel attack.

Razor Wind should be Flying.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Blissey is a useless filler pokemon that has no life and gets pregnant every other day.

I agree that Razor Wind should be flying but Wouldnt Pay Day be more of a Dark type Attack seeing that you steal money.

Poor Machoke , I was stuck with the Four-arm , Beaked , Thing for a last evolution , It should evolve into something more ..... well Likes its self.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Blissey is one of the most powerful Pok?mon in the game. Seriously.

It can Heal Bell and is an absolute stopper to special attacking Pok?mon, it was GSC's bane.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
I like Razor Wind as Normal, dunno why lol. And if Machamps ATK is slow low and its SP.ATK is so so high, then wouldn't Machoke and Machop be the same? I mean a Pokemon can only get stronger not weaker. Maybe it status won't go up as much but if you max it out before it evolves then it should work out.

Take Scyther for example, its speed is good but if it evolves it won't gain as much speed as it use to. But since it becomes Steel and not Flying it defence goes up a bit since it armoured now, so it best to amp up Scythers speed and make it evolve somewhere like at Lv 50 so its status will be decent.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Well if you think about it , It would make more sense to make Razor Wind flying than leaving it a normal type attack , Why , well because MOST flying Types use it and it makes sense for it to be WIND.

Pay Day should be Dark though

Spike Razzor

Years
Dizzy said:
Well if you think about it , It would make more sense to make Razor Wind flying than leaving it a normal type attack , Why , well because MOST flying Types use it and it makes sense for it to be WIND.

Pay Day should be Dark though
Well from what I say in it animation (this is like from Yellow version LOL) it looks like Gust mixed with Razor Leaf, and if those things that are blown up are leaves then it would make very little sence because you can't have a move with mixed elements. So who every is in charge of making moves for the Pokemon games prob said "Dammit, I can't decide what type it should be... Lets just make it Normal, the kids porb won't care anyways cause there all gonna be using Charizard and Mewtwo anyways". =p.

And Pay Day shoots out coins, the trainers pick up the spair change (no one is stealing it). So it proves whoever thinks it should be Dark aboviouly is kind of off today, because coins are made of what? Metals so it makes more sence to make it Steel. COMMON SENCE IS STRIKING AGAIN *runs and hides*

P.S. There is no "Wind" element, although there should be...

Last edited:

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Magcargo is one of the worst off Pokemon. He has two common 4X weaknesses (ground and water) poor attack despite being able to learn good attack type moves (earthquake, body slam, STAB rock slide), and... well, just not easy to use. Not saying he's impossible to use, just tough.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Fire and Rock , in my opionion , is a horrible , horrilbe combination ,

The best it can do is bug and flying , thats it.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Kairi said:
Blissey is one of the most powerful Pok?mon in the game. Seriously.

It can Heal Bell and is an absolute stopper to special attacking Pok?mon, it was GSC's bane.
Excaly... If used correctly... with the correct moves and all. :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Blissey is definitely a pseudo-legend... it's freaky...

Marcargo- it's actually pretty good if you exclude the terrible type combination... it got a good ability, good moveset pools too. However the type... the type!!

Razor Wind to me makes sense as a normal attack. Just cause the attack has the word "wind" on it it doesn't mean it must be a flying move. To me it's kind of like focus punch. Focus power by storing up energy, and then let out a punch/somesort of attack that doesn't hit the opponent. But the force of the attack is so strong that even the thrusting motion of your hands/wings/blade/whatever will creat a ferice (sp?) wind that will even damage the opponent...

Spike Razzor

Years
frostweaver said:
Razor Wind to me makes sense as a normal attack. Just cause the attack has the word "wind" on it it doesn't mean it must be a flying move. To me it's kind of like focus punch. Focus power by storing up energy, and then let out a punch/somesort of attack that doesn't hit the opponent. But the force of the attack is so strong that even the thrusting motion of your hands/wings/blade/whatever will creat a ferice (sp?) wind that will even damage the opponent...

I second that. Because just like Mega Punch/Kick and that tossing move are physical moves. But there Normal, and I like that because not every move no matter how obvious they are don't always need an element.

And I thin Normal is the strongest type, haveing one weakness and the strongest move without power-ups (explotion). Plus the move "Super Fang" which is the ONLY move that garantees HP cut in half no matter what the element. No that could be a life saver sometimes.

*Caught Rayquaza 2day, helping it train the ultimate Ninjask. Muhahaha!*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
um... k i believe that i said "razor wind should be normal type" before... but whatever.

Super Fang is an awesome move, but only 2 pokemon can learn it... too bad. Normal type is pretty strong (Blissey, Snorlax, Slaking and etc...) They're usually more like the tanking type though...

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
I don't like how Nintendo caters to boring normal Pokemon. Who wants to train something that's normal? Yet they make some of the toughest non-legends normal type. I'm SO sick of seeing ugly Slaking and Blissey on everyone's team...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Technically, it's Game Freak. ^_^;

Well, the most abundant type is water, and it used to be poison. A lot of the most broken Pok?mon are Flying (Lugia, Zapdos etc),Water (Starmie, Kyogre) or Psychic (Latios,Latias, Mewtwo,Mew,Lugia etc...)

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
How ironic, those are all my least favorite types! Granted, I do like a few Pokemon from those types, Lapras, Metagross, and Fearow to name a few, but Nintendo just makes too many of them, and many are powerful.

I don't care what the company is "technically".

Groudon

Owner:F.S. (Spike Razzor)
Years
Iveechan said:
I don't like how Nintendo caters to boring normal Pokemon. Who wants to train something that's normal? Yet they make some of the toughest non-legends normal type. I'm SO sick of seeing ugly Slaking and Blissey on everyone's team...

You know theres no place here for people calling Pokemon "Ugly", I mean I though you would THE last person complaining about Normal types. Seing how you like Fighting types, and I only know about 2 peeps who use Slaking and Blissey because there slow and Blissey is like no threat when it comes to actually attacking.

*looks in your sig*
Why doesn everyone have a Side 7 gallery? I tryed to get in there for months... ;_;.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Groudon said:
You know theres no place here for people calling Pokemon "Ugly", I mean I though you would THE last person complaining about Normal types. Seing how you like Fighting types, and I only know about 2 peeps who use Slaking and Blissey because there slow and Blissey is like no threat when it comes to actually attacking.

*looks in your sig*
Why doesn everyone have a Side 7 gallery? I tryed to get in there for months... ;_;.

slaking and blissey no threat...? try skill swaping Xatu with Slaking, and using RegiIce against Blissey then... surprising results for you maybe...

i don't think Iveechan calls them ugly because they're disgusting, but rather very annoying. Like how we sometimes call our report card "disgusting" because the marks are low. Blissey and Slaking are 2 of the most commonly used Pokemon (and Snorlax is even worst), making normal types one of the most annoying and hardest type to beat ever.

Back