• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
It's okay... Thanks for all your work.

Still working on the hack, going good...have some delays but will work through them...hopefully the team is still all here :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninjutsu95

Bad decisions = Good stories
Years
Resume

Skills: Mapping, Spriting, Storyboarding (storyline)
Proof of Work: Lots of sprites from pokemonlake.com (not the lame ones! ^^)
Past Experience: Self Made hacked roms, spriting for fun (lots of it!)
Email: [email protected]
Contact Information: email, and yep.

Really good at spriting, mapping, storylining. sucks at scripting, sorry! ><
Glad to join (if i do!)

This team sound like a good team!

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Skills: Mapping, Spriting, Storyboarding (storyline)
Proof of Work: Lots of sprites from pokemonlake.com (not the lame ones! ^^)
Past Experience: Self Made hacked roms, spriting for fun (lots of it!)
Email: [email protected]
Contact Information: email, and yep.

Really good at spriting, mapping, storylining. sucks at scripting, sorry! ><
Glad to join (if i do!)

This team sound like a good team!

Alright, your Accepted!
I'll send you a PM soon with what needs done, thanks.

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
Skills: Storyline/proofreading/userbars/mediocre splicing.

Proof of work: Not much to speak of, but my current theme is an older example of what I can do with graphics. If you want, I'll create a sample userbar for you. Here is a fanfic I was writing but never finished. I got a new computer since, and the Lacie is uncooperative, so I can't access my prewriting files. The first real chapter is lying around in a folder somewhere, but until I can remember where I was going with the story, I don't want to start posting in that thread again.

Past experience: Obsessive fanfic storyboarding/prewriting, various aspects of Photoshop, including signature graphics on multiple forums focusing on differing subject matter, etc.

Email & Contact information: PM for these.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Skills: Storyline/proofreading/userbars/mediocre splicing.

Proof of work: Not much to speak of, but my current theme is an older example of what I can do with graphics. If you want, I'll create a sample userbar for you. Here is a fanfic I was writing but never finished. I got a new computer since, and the Lacie is uncooperative, so I can't access my prewriting files. The first real chapter is lying around in a folder somewhere, but until I can remember where I was going with the story, I don't want to start posting in that thread again.

Past experience: Obsessive fanfic storyboarding/prewriting, various aspects of Photoshop, including signature graphics on multiple forums focusing on differing subject matter, etc.

Email & Contact information: PM for these.

Hi, your accepted as we need people to help with the Storyline. I'll will PM you what I need done, thanks for applying. :)

Ninjutsu95

Years
Done. Do you want them to be based of a pokemon or just completely from scratch? and what file format do you want?

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Done. Do you want them to be based of a pokemon or just completely from scratch? and what file format do you want?

Based off of all the starters from each region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn. They need to be in .PNG format, thanks.

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
I can probably make a Soul Hackers userbar at some point today if you tell me which Pokemon you want to see on it.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
I can probably make a Soul Hackers userbar at some point today if you tell me which Pokemon you want to see on it.

I think no Pokemon would be best because we don't hack around a Pokemon basis..we're just a group ;) That would be nice if you could come up with one :)

Ninjutsu95

Years
Awesome storyline right here. read it and weep!

WOOT! Not completely done yet as i just want opinions right now, but here it is! lolz. Lots of text so be prepared to read. and weep. ^^

In the distant and previously unkown region of Kleeto, there resides rare pokemon that are originaly native to hoenn. Kleeto is near kanto and hoenn however far enough to have some special pokemon of its own.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014

Not trying to steal your thunder... but I think mine and Bolens' story is going to make the final cut. I haven't fleshed everything out yet, but we've already named the towns, caves, forests, mountains, gym leaders, E4 members, the champion, the professor, etc., drawn up a draft of the map, explained how just about all of the relevant legendaries make their way into the story, and things like that.

Ninjutsu95

Years
^^

Sure! No prob! Could you just email me the wutever it is, and then i can help out also? I don't want to left out! Anymore cities that i can help name?, because i have done my research and i have lots of awesome names. Im not joking.

I just wish you guys didn't keep me out of the storyline plotting. I wanted to help... ><

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
Sure! No prob! Could you just email me the wutever it is, and then i can help out also? I don't want to left out! Anymore cities that i can help name?, because i have done my research and i have lots of awesome names. Im not joking.

I just wish you guys didn't keep me out of the storyline plotting. I wanted to help... ><

It's not personal; it's just the nature of how I do work like this. I'm a little controlling and OCD in my approach. I'm actually supposed to come up with the main storyline and progression of events today, so when I finish, I'll send it to both you and Bolens, and you can put your two cents in as well.

Ninjutsu95

Years
I know. Just having enough of it in real life anyway. But Im not a sore loser! ^^ Thanks! I will put together my list of names (or whatever), and discuss it with you! Thanks for helping in this group! [:)

..Beyond

Cut your losses.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2014
Sorry if it seems like I'm taking forever with the story. I just came up with an idea for my own hack today and I've been collecting info and images here and there that'll help me with it. I also have a lot of homework/studying/midterms/papers to do this week, so if it looks like I'm only helping sporadically, that's why.

Back