• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
Wait? Level 105? I wanna see that!

EDIT:
IqHj0.png

N you cheating little...well you know.

Last edited:

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
Challenge mode overrides level limits, beyond that the pdf says to add a certain amount of levels on to each pokemon for challenge mode teams.

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
Years
That makes sense. Just imagine battling Hilbert and Hilda on Challenge Mode. x5 Level 103 Pokémon and a Lv105 Reshiram/Zekrom...

Challenge Accepted! I'll bring the Truant Entrainment Durant and sweep with Dragonite. Hahaha!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Yes thats so unfair he got the ultimate AR codes ^^
So there is a merit in talking to Pokémon...
They can tell you how to bypass the gaming limit :D

Challenge mode overrides level limits, beyond that the pdf says to add a certain amount of levels on to each pokemon for challenge mode teams.
But seriously... over level 100? :D That's kinda weird, don't you think? :D

Well it exists... this is really something I did not expect :D

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
aww+__+Finally+__+ Amazing, brilliant, exellent! I was waiting for this mode since the games were released in English. By the way 105lvl reshiram/zekrom appears in a challenge mode?

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2018
I love this one! Blaze Black and Volt White were amazing, but i've played up to the third gym in Volt White 2 and it's even better than the first one! A very nice piece of work!

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Is it easy to enter nature preserve in this game?? or do you still need to fill the national dex??

Unfortunately, you still have to see all Pokemon in the Unova Pokedex to get there. However, there are two incentives to go there:
1. You can battle Arceus in place of Haxorus
2. You can battle Hilda/Hilbert

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
And yet again he does it again...great job again Drayano...hopefully we'll see a gen 2 or D/P/Plat hack in the future :D

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I just beat Roxie on challenge mood. That match is impossible without breaking level 20. I still barely squeezed by with a win.
Team:
Servine lvl 22 (dragon rage saved my ass)
Magby lvl 22
Houndour lvl 22
Krabby lvl 21
Hitmonlee lvl 21
Staravia lvl 21

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
I just beat Roxie on challenge mood. That match is impossible without breaking level 20. I still barely squeezed by with a win.
Team:
Servine lvl 22 (dragon rage saved my ass)
Magby lvl 22
Houndour lvl 22
Krabby lvl 21
Hitmonlee lvl 21
Staravia lvl 21

good for you, i don't want to sound like i bested you, but i did beat roxie on challenge mode too, but my team was:
Servine lvl 22
Lucario lvl 21
Kirlia lvl 20
Luxio lvl 20
and the only one capable of taking on roxie pokemon was fainted in the middle of the battle (kirlia), even she did used toxic spikes i still won : D

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
Few issues I've had:
1. Keys aren't working.
2. A trainer inside the relic castle upper floors has a sigilyph with no attack moves. I meant to use a level 6 pokemon as a damage soak but didn't want it to get the experience for it, but the Sigilyph only knew miracle eye, tailwind, and two other non damaging moves. It was an experience since I let it kill my seedot out of spite, waiting sixty some turns for struggle.
3. Victini is not present at Liberty Garden. I never got Victini in BW so I don't know if I'm missing something, but from what I can tell there is nothing I can do to trigger the event. I will come back after triggering the other legendaries and see if anything has changed. Conversely, I just entered Heatran's chamber with Bianca in tow (first time through the area), and Groudon was there. I attempted a quick fight, he was level 75 and came with a level 1 ---- whose image was a circled question mark. Bianca forces only double battles is the most likely reason for that.
4. Some pokemon who don't appear on your wild list appear in different areas.
5. Gym Leaders from other areas are infinitely available for challenge (so far Watson/Norman/Brawly) which makes training pretty easy.

Great game in general, it's really nice to have access to powerful pokemon early. Busted my ass in BW2 to find a riolu at the ranch, only for it to suck dick with a calm nature. Having a Justified Lucario as well as a Magic Bounce Espeon is a ton of fun.

A couple of things I wouldn't mind seeing:
1. Earlier electirizer/magmarizer, because Electivire is amazing :)
2. You give us access to all the sweet psuedo legendaries in mistralton early on with bagon/axew/lairon/larvitar/beldum/deino, but then don't let us get a Gible :(

Thanks for all your effort and if anyone knows the answer to my victini quandary, I would appreciate aid.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Few issues I've had:
1. Keys aren't working.
2. A trainer inside the relic castle upper floors has a sigilyph with no attack moves. I meant to use a level 6 pokemon as a damage soak but didn't want it to get the experience for it, but the Sigilyph only knew miracle eye, tailwind, and two other non damaging moves. It was an experience since I let it kill my seedot out of spite, waiting sixty some turns for struggle.
3. Victini is not present at Liberty Garden. I never got Victini in BW so I don't know if I'm missing something, but from what I can tell there is nothing I can do to trigger the event. I will come back after triggering the other legendaries and see if anything has changed. Conversely, I just entered Heatran's chamber with Bianca in tow (first time through the area), and Groudon was there. I attempted a quick fight, he was level 75 and came with a level 1 ---- whose image was a circled question mark. Bianca forces only double battles is the most likely reason for that.
4. Some pokemon who don't appear on your wild list appear in different areas.
5. Gym Leaders from other areas are infinitely available for challenge (so far Watson/Norman/Brawly) which makes training pretty easy.

Great game in general, it's really nice to have access to powerful pokemon early. Busted my ass in BW2 to find a riolu at the ranch, only for it to suck dick with a calm nature. Having a Justified Lucario as well as a Magic Bounce Espeon is a ton of fun.

A couple of things I wouldn't mind seeing:
1. Earlier electirizer/magmarizer, because Electivire is amazing :)
2. You give us access to all the sweet psuedo legendaries in mistralton early on with bagon/axew/lairon/larvitar/beldum/deino, but then don't let us get a Gible :(

Thanks for all your effort and if anyone knows the answer to my victini quandary, I would appreciate aid.

I do agree with the early Electirizer/Magmarizer, but Lairon is not a psuedo-legendary or an un-evolved one. The psuedo-legendary families are: Dratini, Larvitar, Beldum, Bagon, Gible, Deino.

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
I do agree with the early Electirizer/Magmarizer, but Lairon is not a psuedo-legendary or an un-evolved one. The psuedo-legendary families are: Dratini, Larvitar, Beldum, Bagon, Gible, Deino.

Technically neither is Axew/Haxorus who I also included, but I've always personally included them as they are such strong pokemon and in many ways stronger than legendaries. They don't have the 600 base stats of other psuedo-legendaries, but Haxorus and Lairon are much better specialized. Aggron can tank physical hits better than most legendaries and Haxorus can dish out physical hits harder than most legendaries.

No point to having Victini's flat 100 base in every stat when you could hit 50% harder with Haxorus' 150 base attack, in my opinion.
All I meant really, was that in this pantheon of powerful pokemon, the Gible-Garchomp line could be easily placed, since the one of the points of this hack is to allow people to build the teams they prefer before beating the game.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2013
Download link has been removed, but from what I hear it sounds like a good game.

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
Years
Aura Guardian Zach - I'm not sure how N's Pokémon are stored so I probably won't be doing that anytime soon, really. ;-; Oh, and thanks for the Harlequin report.

PokemonGiratinaX - Should say in the docs, but your first chance to get a Covenant Ore is the Togepi trade on Route 4.

G_Sylar - Thank you for commenting on the presentation! Barely anyone does that, despite how much effort I feel I put into it. ;-; Much appreciated!

PokémonShinySilver - I haven't even used NPRE. o.o There's support for Gen 5 map editing? I know Gen 4 has some stuff now, but I hadn't heard anything about Gen 5.

Gold011 - I started working on it in like... July, so the fast release in American terms isn't that surprising really. Hilbert and Hilda are currently in both versions, but they're rematchable, yeah. The Shiny Charm lowers the shiny chance to like.... somewhere in the 2000s range, I forgot the exact number.

Catastrophe_2 - Yeah, the rematching is intentional (for now). And yup, the legends are weird. There's some weird issues with the flags...

Seraphimon-sama - The Lv. 105 isn't a bug so much as an unintended consequence, since it appears Challenge Mode ignores the level barrier. But I wanted that Zekrom to have Bolt Strike, so it's 100 in Normal Mode or bust! The trainer rosters doc has Normal Mode levels unless otherwise stated.

Zekuromu - I didn't bother with making the Reveal Glass or Gracidea obtainable simply beause neither will work. Shaymin has to be a fateful encounter and the Reveal Glass fails without the Dream Radar Landorus activating the event properly.

Pokemon Trainer Kevin - Well, gbatemp is back now anyway, but yeah, I never did bring SG/SS over here. Probably should wait until it's a bit less buggy...

Linkdude231 - Better than BB/VW? Good to hear!

TrollShammy80 - There's no chance of a gen 2 hack, but Platinum's not totally impossible, I guess.

MasterLucario13 - I actually have half a mind to make Roxie tougher, funnily enough...

churchey - The keys issue is known now. Seems a save file is needed beforehand.
Hmm, the Sigilyph probably isn't really a glitch, but I might look into it.
Victini's probably a result of the legendaries screwing up big time as usual.
If you've got any wild examples that aren't Tyrogue, please let me know!
Yeah, the rechallenge thing is intentional. For now, anyway.

Yeah, admittedly the Electirizer and Magmarizer are a bit on the late side...
Gible missing was a slip-up on my part. It'll be somewhere next time.

JustRed - Yeah, DMCA complaint. :/ I'll reupload when I get bugs fixed.

Back