• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fashion Killa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014
bom6iR7.png

Hi, I'm Thunder_Chad. Although I have roots in competitive battling on this forum, I have decided to branch out into the wide world of fashion. I have been an avid lover of fashion for a while now and I have decided to share some of the outfits that I have created with the forum. I will be posting a new outfit every few days (or everyday if I am not busy) in the realm of men's fashion. I will be having certain themed days where I post outfits that are inspired by different people or from different time periods as well. Feel free to give me feedback and post your own outfits as well!

Without any further a due, here is outfit #1:

25IqR

This first outfit is relatively simple with the edge of the classic moto jacket and slim tie. The contrast between the dark slim jeans and black jacket and tie make the white oxford with light buttons pop out and draw attention to the upper part of your body. The black chelsea boots work well with the slim lines from the dark denim and tie, but black dress lace ups or a chukka boot could work equally well.

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014
2vtuuso.png

+​

original.jpg

For outfit number two I am revisiting the classic double denim that really seems to be in right now. This outfit uses more earthy tones such as brown and a yellowish orange as its color scheme which paired along side the double denim makes a very good combo. The brown belt and suede chukkas go along with this theme well adding to the simple, yet fun look that this outfit brings to the table. The snapback and scarf add a vibrant, yet urban feel which compliment the darker colors of the rest of the outfit.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
While this doesn't really have a place anywhere else on the forum, General Entertainment is definitely not somewhere it falls close to in terms of the types of topics that lie here. I will ask that if you create and tailor your own original outfits from scratch that you post some of your content in the Creative Media Showcase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back