• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Tour Series: UnderUsed [ended, winner is Karpman!]

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
To join, post your Pokémon Online username and your timezone!

[a id]theme[/a id]
THE THEME
This time, the theme will be the recently added tier, UnderUsed! And so, the Pokémon that are commonly used are banned (found in the spoiler), as well this ban list.

Spoiler:

Of course, we'll be using Pokémon Online), and the tournament style is single-elimination! Which of course, follows the usual rules.

Have any theme ideas you want to suggest? Private message me them if you want!

[a id]what[/a id]
WHAT'S THIS?
In attempt to bring back some activity to the Battle Stadium, I will be hosting a series of tournaments that will each have a theme. These tournaments can test your team building skills, as well as battling! You don't have to be skilled in battling to join either, just have fun! At the end of this tournament series the winners of the most tournaments will receive a few [alink id=prizes]prizes[/alink id]. The amount of tournaments is undecided at the moment, since I have a lot of themes I would like to try. Additionally, this is somewhat of a test to see if Stadium is active enough for the rest of the events I am planning.

Basically, if you want to bring back activity to Stadium like it used to be, and to show that PC's battling community actually battles, participate. If you don't I will be a sad panda. So simply, very good.

[a id]rules[/a id]
RULES
● All battles should be done on PC's Pokémon Online Server if possible.
● Please post the results of your battle in this thread.
● Save the logs for your battles if the need for them ever arises.
● No rematches will be given because of hax (luck).
● No cheating.

[a id]prizes[/a id]
PRIZES
1st place may choose 3 Pokémon from TwilightBlade's shop, while 2nd place gets 2 Pokémon and 3rd place gets 1 Pokémon. I may consider making it more Pokémon, considering the size of this event. Remember, these prizes are for all of the tournaments in this series, not just this one.

EMBLEMS
standard
Ee9VY.png

For the 1st place winner of this tournament.

Below are the emblems that are given out at the end of the tournament series. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd are all the averaged wins of each tournament (basically, the users who win the most tournaments will get these).

participant
pctspart.png

1st place
pcts1st.png

2nd place
pcts2nd.png

3rd place
pcts3rd.png

[a id]part[/a id]
PARTICIPANTS
Username / PO Username / Timezone
1. Vrai / Vrai / GMT -6
2. Elvis Cheeseley / Elvis Cheeseley / GMT +1
3. Zaspien / Zaspien / GMT 0
4. RedWar / RedWar / GMT 0
5. Spinosaurus / Spino / GMT +3
6. Karpman / Karpman / GMT -5
7. Nakuzami / Nakuzami / GMT -5
8. Brewds567 / Brewds / GMT -7
9. Opposite Day / Opposite Day / GMT +1
10. Dark Azelf / Dark Azelf / GMT +1

The deadline for joining is indefinite, but it will most likely be May 16th. Also, this list will increase once people start signing up.

[a id]rounds[/a id]
ROUNDS
ROUND ONE
Elvis Cheeseley vs Dark Azelf
Karpman vs Brewds567
RedWar vs Zaspien
Vrai vs Nakuzami
Spinosaurus vs Opposite Day

ROUND TWO
Zaspien vs Elvis Cheeseley
Karpman vs Vrai
Spinosaurus has a bye

FINALS
Karpman vs Spinosaurus

Deadline is June 15.

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
in. you know who i am. :)

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Ha, this'll be pretty fun. I'll have a go. :)

Edit: Done, my username is Zaspien and my timezone is London, UK (I honestly have no idea).

Last edited:

RedWar

Learning...
Years
Just registered. Not much of a battler, and never done PO - but am very keen to learn how to battle properly so any experience is good experience, right?

Redwar/Redwar/GMT+0

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Joining. I better go and make a better UU team lol.
Username is obviously Spino.
EDIT: Silly me, I forgot to include my timezone. UTC +3

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Updated! Thanks for joining. By the way Zaspien, I still need your time zone. ;)

RedWar

Learning...
Years
What's the ruling on speed boost blaziken? IS uber in Smogon, thought I'd check here...

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
What's the ruling on speed boost blaziken? IS uber in Smogon, thought I'd check here...
Oh sorry, forgot to link to the Uber ban list as well in the theme. But yes, we follow the same ban list as Smogon, which is this.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Sign me up :3

Same as last tourny: Nakuzami and...well, I think it's UTC-5 or something =/ Well, let's just say I live in NY State...

Last edited:

Brewds567

I'm dancing, I'm dancing!
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2014
I'll sign up

Just going to post again GMT-7 and my username on PO is Brewdz

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Sign me up. You know my details. GMT +1.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
The tournament has now started, and the bracket can be found here! Good luck to everyone, and be sure to schedule a time to battle soon.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I contacted my opponent. We'll battle soon.

edit: I beat Nakuzami. Good game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Just so everyone knows, two more days until the deadline. Try to get your battles done soon.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Lost because of retarded luck hax where once again i outplay someone and they flail around going for the random off chance to pull out a win with a crit, burn or a flinch and they get it.

W/E im done with Gen terrible x5. Pokemon is not a game to test skill anymore like used it be. So im sticking to gen 2 and 3.

Back